Closed Thread
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry for being quiet.. It's been so hectic since leaving CT..
    To be honest I havnt even thought about my 2ww with everything going on.. Normally I'm climbing the walls..

I was due to have my beta test on weds (day after the funeral) but have decided to extend my 2ww until I get back to Sydney. Crazy I know!!!!
    I just think that DH and I should be together, whatever the result.. I am now 10dpt (FET) and don't feel a thing..
    Nish, niet, nada, nowt!
    I do have minor back cramping and can't sleep well, but am jet lagged to buggery so that means nothing..

I spoke to hubby on the phone earlier today and am not feeling good about the outcome. I've just been too emotional and stressed out to think that anything other than a BFN is heading out way.. I'm preparing for the worst to be honest.
    I leave the uk tonight and have arranged to have my Beta on Monday, so Tuesday will be the earliest I can find out.
    Watch this space.

Girl fromsydney... Wonderful numbers, fingers crossed for your second test.
    Sunflower11 ..thank you so much for your lovely note.. I've not really been checking into personal emails whilst I've been here, but will make every effort to get back to you next week. Massive finger crossing for you xxx

I've really lost the plot on where everyone is up to but lots of love and hugs to 2ww ladies and those in Cape Town, lots of baby dust xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helonweels For This Useful Post:

GirlFromSydney  (31-05-2014),Sunflower11  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! GFS, that's really great numbers.

Fingers crossed for everyone on their TWW.

AFM: We arrived in Cape Town yesterday and had our first appointment today and the lining seems ok at 11mm. ET now scheduled for the 9th June. I'll update whenever I get a chance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

GirlFromSydney  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats GFS. Great numbers.

Thembs, our ET is scheduled for June 9 too. Maybe I'll see you there. Fingers crossed for both of us!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

GirlFromSydney  (31-05-2014),thembs  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG Bartie, sorry about your BFN... Hopefully you have plan ready for your next move....

thembs and mrs erinr, best of luck for your transfer happening soon.

GFS, congrats on your BFP... So happy for you...x

sunflower, cloggy and Helen, best of luck with test... A lot of baby dust....

laned, thanks for alway asking about me...

AFM, we have had our transfer on 28th may on @ 1240, by dr. H, was told to rest for 10 mints and then go see him in his office.... However when I got up from bad and meet him... I could feel something was coming out from there... The same feeling which you get while you are your period... Sorry TMI, but I freaked out......I asked a staff about it and she said ohhh what shame.... I didn't know what to do anymore... Reached hotel like after an hour and tacked myself in bed...

I have no symptom other then haevy stomock and I m blotted which I usually m if food dosnt suits me... So don't what to expect. DH took ipad away so I don't get crezy over searching mr. Google.

i do feel tired but I dono if I should take it as symptom or not...

dono what to type anymore. I had asked dr. For pos but he totally discourage saying nothing will show till 6 of June and it already our test day...what to do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations GirlFromSydney thats great news...

Thembs and MrsErinR best wishes for your transfers, hope you have a wonderful time in CT and come back with a little bubba on board

Biba please don't be discouraged by any leaking it could just be your body resettling after the procedure and doesn't mean the embies have come out, if there was a chance of this they would have us lay there for longer then ten minutes, try to relax and picture those little ones snuggling in and making themselves at home, don't rush to POAS this early it will just stress you out even more and wouldn't be reliable anyway

Good luck to the ladies on the 2ww

Hello to everyone else xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Biba, I would not worry at all unless you were bleeding and cramping. The feeling you had was probably the gel they use. The embryos will not fall out. I agree with Anait you will drive yourself mad if you test too early, there is absolutely no point. Please try and relax and enjoy the rest of your holiday. I really hope you have some good news to post soon
    Last edited by January; 31-05-2014 at 10:24.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (31-05-2014),emski72  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biba - just a quick post to hopefully relieve you. What you probably noticed was the saline solution coming out that they use to wash your vagina and cervix before transfer. Your embryos are safely snuggled on the other side of your cervix. I was worried about this too. :-) Good luck xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helonweels, new it was going to be a crazy tough week and just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. 2ww (or really should be called the 2wt - two week torture) can be impossible especially with all the extra meds we are on. Everything crossed for you for Monday.

Cloggy, thinking of you and hope you are well.

Spoke to soon the other day, today feeling twinges and a stitch on my left side, also my mouth is so dry no matter how much water I drink. Not sleeping and blaming jet lag and prednisolone.

Biba, girls are right it is super safe in there and I've noticed sometimes after transfer a bit more white mucous fluid. Keeping all crossed for you.

Sending positve wishes to thembs and mrsErin, hope the sun is still shining for you in CT and your enjoying all that yummy food. Was worried I'd gained weight and in fact lost 1 kg, what the!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (01-06-2014),Cloggy05  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunflower, Biba, Cloggy all the best in your 2WW! Hope the time passes quickly for you and you get the results we are all after.

GirlfromSydney, congrats in your BFP! How exciting!

I'm sure I have missed others. Hope everyone is ok.

AFM, I'm am extremely frustrated with waiting to hear if my donor has been screened! I received payment confirmation from the accounts person at CFC on 12th May and still nothing from Cyndi! I emailed a week ago to ask her what the latest is and never received a reply. I haven't even told work I'm taking leave so we are both getting very anxious. Anyone else have this sort of waiting?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (01-06-2014),Sunflower11  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Did you cc in your doctor KLM? That will often get a result!

Sent from my GT-P5110