Closed Thread
Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MC Bertie - So sorry to read your news of a BFN. I sincerely hope your thyroid stays stable. how on earth did you get your levels to drop so quickly?

Blinky - so pleased you are going to give it another crack. It does suck that you have the uncomfortable reminder of the POI. XX

Esperanza - again it feels terrible to be having to write my apologies for your cycle. Common fertility Gods give these Brissy girls a break.

jodie - a big shout out to you. You have given many women including myself the courage to go to SA. without you we may not have gotten up the courage to get our beautiful little boy. I am sorry your recent cycle was not successful. Give Matty an extra big hug for me. Much love to you and thank you. Xx

DJ - you go you gorgeous girl. This news is the start of new beginnings for you. Much love and positivity. Xx

Biji - so pleased all finally sorted with the visa. All the best for your cycle.

Finger crossed for all ladies cycling. Xx
    Last edited by laned; 27-05-2014 at 11:22.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (27-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, glad everything is tracking ok now and hopefully smooth sailing from now on.

Blinky, hugs to you. I hope someone can help with your reaction. I had bruising from jabs in my last cycle, a dull yellow at injection sites for weeks but agree welts don't sound normal.

luca, great news everything is moving along nicely for you. I too was very scared about the gestone jabs. Hubby's been doing a grand job and other than a little uncomfortable ok so far.

MGC Bertie, my heart hurts with you and keeping all crossed your little miracle is waiting for you with your FET.

I have everything tightly crossed for ladies that will be testing this week. I'm continually amazed by the strength of everyone on this thread, I will be eternally grateful as without finding you I may never have gotten this far. January, you were so right Dr Le Roux is fantastic and the whole experience has been so much better than I imagined.

I can share that all 6 of our eggs actually fertilised and when we went for transfer on Saturday 4 were excellent, so our transfer was pushed out to yesterday. We now have 2 beautiful blasts home and 1 straight into the freezer and they were going to grow the 4th out till today and make a decision on freezing it as well. Whatever our result I will be eternally humbled by our beautiful donor, bless her, she had left us a gift at reception. I nearly burst into tears when the girl on reception handed it to me.

xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (28-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunflower....that's lovely about your beautiful donor. And she'd already given you a gift xx Congrats o being PUPO with twins, plus at least one frostie - that's fabulous. Good luck and fingers crossed for the TWW.

Laned... my levels dropped sometime over three weeks, so not way quickly, but because my FS had doubled my dosage of Thyroxine. I've made an appointment today to go back to see my endocrinologist, but first available appointment isn't until 3 weeks, so will just have my thyroid levels tested weekly until then.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MC Bertie - it's super quick compared to mine which have been way above 20 (including anti thyroid antibodies, which should be 0) for the past year notwithstanding loads of medication. Albeit If you are on thyroxine, I must have the opposite problem, I was diagnosed with Graves' disease after finding our dear little man unconscious and unresponsive requiring me to resuscitate him when he was only 3 weeks old. He then required stomach surgery the week after. Doctors believe the absolute shock of my son's respiratory arrest brought on the condition. My endocrinologist has had me on up to 6 carbimazole tabs a day, but essentially my thyroid has been completely out of control since May last year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned.... oh, you poor thing - yes they do say stress can cause it. My issue is also Grave's Disease, but because I had the radio-active iodine treatment, my levels went the opposite way, hence why now I have to take thyroxine. It did take about 3 years to originally get my levels stable - always annoying to constantly go for blood tests. Hope yours settles (and that all future times with you bub is stress-free!!)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How is everyone going? Stalking for updates!

Sent from my GT-P5110

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsErinR - just wanted to pop in and say all the very, very best for a wonderful journey and a safe return trip with a gorgeous little bubba that is all yours forever Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Butterfly :-)

We've been in SA since Sunday and we're having a great time on holidays. What a beautiful place and nice people and lots of food....as many others before me have mentioned. We did a safari for 2nights and that was awesome. We're in Port elizabeth now and about to head off along the garden route to Cape Town.

We get to Cape Town on Sunday and my lining scan is on Monday. I've managed to keep it off my mind the last few days but I have to say that the anxiety about the cycle is creeping in a bit now. I just remind myself that it's my best chance so far, and if it doesn't work first time then I can come back and try again. That somehow keeps me positive.

Hi to everyone.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-05-2014),Sunflower11  (29-05-2014),Tittle  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MCG Bertie, thankfully bubba is a strong and healthy boy now.

MrsE - wishing you the very best and loads of baby dust. Xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin - sounds like you are having a very relaxing time. SA sounds beautiful. And that sounds like a great way to do it - having a nice holiday before the process. Think we might do this too.

Sunflower - congrats on being PUPO & getting a frostie. That is awesome.

How are all the 2ww girls going??

Hi to everyone else.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (30-05-2014)