Closed Thread
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls .. Just dropping in...
    Jodi... Want to give you a BFHUGxx. Hope you are feeling better since your CT illness.. We will chat when you are ready, much love to you and DH ....

Our lining scan was good which is one piece of good news that we have received since arriving in CT..
    Actually went out this evening and had a wonderful dinner and some choice stellenbosch offerings.. I've been behaving myself but wanted to raise a glass to my wonderful gramps.. And you know what... I feel all the more relaxed for it..
    Sunflower11 - catchup on Sunday?? I'm having real prions with my aus (and SA SIM cards)..maybe PM me with your deets??.

Sorry I know I've missed everyone - but quite frankly, my head is up my a@#% with one thing and another xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Helonweels For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodi - thinking of you.

Helonwheels - I think it's great you raised a glass. I drank a glass if wine here and there while I was there and it did me no harm. So sorry about your grandfather.

Everyone else - babydust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol... I drank a few bottles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JodiW - No words can help but I am truly sorry. Please realize you are responsible for many little ones being loved by their moms and dads because you gave us the information and hope! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby dreamer For This Useful Post:

January  (17-05-2014),Sunflower11  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biggest hugs JodiW, I know you weren't feeling that positive going into this cycle but it doesn't ease the pain of the BFN and the want for a little brother/sister for matty. Take care.

Helonweels, I did send a text to your SA number yesterday but guessing you didn't get it. Hoping to grab a local sim this morning and will send details. Glad you are relaxing a little and your lining is good. Look forward to catching up tomorrow.

Wow thembs, that seemed really quick for your return to CT and everything crossed for this cycle.

Cloggy and GFS, hope your little embabies are doing well and and your enjoying CT.

Been awake since 4am with jet lag but looking forward to chilling this weekend before all appointments start next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I have been a long time lurker on this thread and decided it was finally time to pop up and say hi 😊
    I'm starting to investigate DE as I have low amh/high fsh and it's looking like DE might be my only hope. I'm about to start HRT to see if that will help bring down my fsh and I can try with my own eggs. But I want to have a back up plan and this thread has been an enormous help and a wealth of information so thank you all for sharing your stories.

I'm single and will need donor sperm as well as donor eggs. Does anyone know if I can get a sperm donor in SA as well as an egg donor? Or do I need to find a local donor? Not sure how this would work so appreciate any advice from anyone who has been down the same path.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Hi all. I have been a long time lurker on this thread and decided it was finally time to pop up and say hi ������
    I'm starting to investigate DE as I have low amh/high fsh and it's looking like DE might be my only hope. I'm about to start HRT to see if that will help bring down my fsh and I can try with my own eggs. But I want to have a back up plan and this thread has been an enormous help and a wealth of information so thank you all for sharing your stories.

I'm single and will need donor sperm as well as donor eggs. Does anyone know if I can get a sperm donor in SA as well as an egg donor? Or do I need to find a local donor? Not sure how this would work so appreciate any advice from anyone who has been down the same path.
    Thanks!

Welcome kelly,

we doing double donation as using donor egg and donor sprem. U need to inform clinic that you wishes to use sprem donor too. They have thier own sprem donor bank, they ask for your preference and according to that they send you profiles. U can chose amang them. Its is charge extra 1000 rind for sprem donor. Hope it help ..x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biba jani For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (17-05-2014),Net3811  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly,

yes you can get donor sperm from SA, CFC. They had a good choice of lovely donors.

good luck!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloggy05 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here here, Baby dreamer. Jodi, we all owe you a major debt - thank you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AllieOop For This Useful Post:

January  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Esperanza and Jodi - so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you guys and others from not long ago like Blinky too.. Esperanza, hope you are already planning your next trip!

Thembs - Can i ask, did they give you much of a discount. We are optimistic but also like to have a rough idea of the next step should we need it (will help us deal with a negative).

As for us, we are almost all booked* which is a relief. At least qantas flies direct to Joburg (from syd) so the flights arent too much of a pain. We are staying not far (15 mins walk maybe) from V&A waterfront in a little 'loft apartment'. Time is going quick, but we cant wait! Even just the thought of not working for a good few weeks is exciting ! Be good for us, especially DW, to have a bit of a holiday/rest.

* still one very important thing to book, that is a day out on a fishing charter . Should be Tuna season by the time we get there!

Best of luck for everyone currently in or soon to be in Cape town!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (21-05-2014),Sunflower11  (18-05-2014)