Closed Thread
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping in to let you all know, I'm out, just got the call another BFN, that's the end of the line for us.

I know how lucky I am, we have Matty and are truly blessed to have him.

Good luck to everyone, I wish you all the baby dust in the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodi I'm so sorry to hear that. Did CFC tell you to test twice even if the first was a BFN? Big hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to read that Jodi.
    Take care of you and DH xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear all,

thanks to to be our support throughout this journey so far. The update is we have 5 embies on icc. In which 4 are B3AA, and one early early blastocyst. I don't have much of idea about grades so I m lost here.

We got the visa today and trying to book flts for Sunday. I had got my period yesterday and started medication too.

Helen, sorry about your grand father.rip. I know it's difficult time.... But that shell too pass.

Esperanza, sorry about your news... But i know u are very brave and will fight for the best reward ever... Everything cross for u.

jodi... I m sorry honey.... Hope you are able to gather your self well..wishing you all the best...

January, sorry about twin B... But it show how strong is twin A... Fighter like you... All the baby dust for you ...

Hello to all who I had missed...... I would like to mention everyone here that I read each and every word and pray for you all.

I need a little help, I have to book hotel and this time I don't want near clinic... But in main city.... Can any of you recommend any good hotel in main city area...in reasonable amount with free wifi.. I know it was discussed many times before but I can't find that post and I m impatient now.... Plz help.

also if anyone can recommend any good car hire company... I would be thankfull..xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Biba jani For This Useful Post:

January  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jodi, I'm very sorry to hear about your BFN and that it is the end of the road for you. I hope it's easier knowing that you gave it your all and it's lovely that you have Matty to cherish. Best wishes.

January, sorry to you too with the loss of twin B, but I'm so happy to hear that twin A is going strong.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

January  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very sorry to read that Jodi. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JodiW very sad to read your BFN news. So glad you have Matty xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Biba try Cape Heritage Hotel, it looked nice and free wi fi

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodi I am sorry to hear about your BFN and so glad you have your beautiful son xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helon- sorry to hear about your grandfather, hope all goes well for you xxx

Esperanza- sorry to read your news. As you know this is a numbers game, I had a lot of questions after our last cycle and I think we asked more questions and this time my FS here has put me on NK cell protocol even though I did not do the test, she said this is what they do for couples who've had few failed cycles because they did a survey and found that almost everyone tested positive. So I 've started prednisolone already. CFC have offered intralipid infusion as well, but we haven't decided on that, but we think we may as well do it as I'm already taking meds. We have also requested PICSI instead of ICSI, we are taking the usual supplements with acupuncture and hoping for the best. You never know what will work for you. Hope you find some answers and get what you long for. The agency gave us a discount as well for this cycle.

JodiW- sorry to read your news, I wish you all the best in future.

January- sos sorry to hear about the twin. Wish you a pleasant pregnancy from now on.[Big huhgs]

Cloggy- good luck for tomorrow xx

MrsErin- Congrats! On your treatment plan, finally and all the best for the rest of your cycle.

Emski- so exciting, nearly 10 weeks already, enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Biba- I'm so happy for you, finally. Hopefully you get all your bookings done asap. Your embryos seem to be doing well and hope you enjoy your stay in Cape Town and come back home with a BFP.

Best of luck to all the ladies currently in Cape Town, sorry if I'm forgetting anyone and baby dust to all.

AFM- in two weeks time we are travelling to Cape Town. Everything according to plan so far, fingers crossed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (17-05-2014)