Closed Thread
Page 66 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo MrsErin

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, thats great! Start organising your trip! So excited for you.

Esperanza, that was not your time next time for sure! Do you have any frosties left?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlFromSydney For This Useful Post:

Esperanza  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tittle, I sent you the info. I had issues sending it through, let me know if you didn't receive it

Esperanza, I'm so sorry to hear about your result the embies can't be tested unfortunately, they can only be tested before they are fertilised which is a bummer.

Mcbertie was was it you that asked about thyroid issues. Yes they do play havoc with conceiving, your thyroid is part of your hormone work up. In the UK you get your thyroid tablets for free because hormones play a big part in your health.

Hellonwheels, so sorry to hear about your grandfather, what horrible news to receive at the best of times but to receive it whilst your cycling... I can't imagine how you are feeling (hugs)

biba I hope your visa comes through soon

sorry if I have missed anyone

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (16-05-2014),Esperanza  (15-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the support ladies.

GFS - unfortunately we didn't have any embies make it to freeze so we are back to square one. Sunshine have given me a reduced rate if I want to go with them again, and I haven't heard back from CFC as to whether they will reduce their fees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Esperanza - I can't remember if you're liaising with a FS for your treatments? If so it might be worth adding in predisolone, the antibiotics and some clexane if you're concerned more is going on. A 'basic' immune protocol.

Your main issue (from your siggie) is POF so it may just be that it was just one of those things (that freaking sucks)... big hugs to you love. Any BFN is hard to take, but after all this effort one on return from SA would be awful.

Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks emski. I also have hypothyroidism and I have been seeing my RE for that and he suspects it's auto immune. I never really thought about my hypothyroid affecting the transfer as I had it under control with medication. But before we decide to head back again I'll be asking him and doing anything we can that might possibly help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Esperanza I am so sorry to hear your confirmed BFN. Unfortunately it does not always work first go and there is no clear explanation. I don't know much about Thyroid issues but definitely you should further investigate this and leave no stone unturned. We are all sending you a big hug

Helonweels - so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you

I can see there are a lot of updates for the roll call I will get to it shortly

A truck load of baby dust to all of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi friends!

Biba- Unexpected solutions can arise out of "baby dust"! Please don't lose hope!

Girl from Sydney - 6 fertilized! Stay positive! Remember it can happen with one good embie!!!

Cloggy - baby dust and fingers crossed for you. Good luck with your transfer

MGC Bertie- I am so excited for you. 1 in the oven and 3 beautiful embies in the fridge. It couldn't be better.

Helonweels - so sorry about your grandfather. We never know what's coming our way next. Life is so precious. I hope you are able to find peace and some comfort at this time.

Mrs ErinR - I would like suggestions and info on giving a gift to our donor also. I'm not sure if it is crossing the line and what would be appropriate . Congratulations on your treatment plan, you only have ten days left, lots to do but so exciting!!!!

Esperenza- I am so sorry about the BFN Why we have to try so hard I don't know but I already know you are strong and determined and this will lead you to a BFP. I know it. Not giving up is half the battle.

AFM - can anyone tell me what that stands for? (haven't been able to figure it out) I haven't heard back from the CFC if my donor made her rescheduled apt which was Monday. Have sent an email.... Just waiting to hear...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby dreamer For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    In regards to giving your donor a gift - it's fine as long as the value isn't too high - I think they might have a limit on how expensive the gift can be at CFC - ask your agency or CFC for the guidelines. We just bought our donor an opal pendant and a card written with nothing identifying us. You give it to your co-ordinator on the day of her egg pick up and they pass it on.

Em x

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (16-05-2014),Biba jani  (16-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babydreamer, AFM = As for me :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (16-05-2014)