Closed Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emski, i didn't know about the embryo glue or that they used icsi. Good to know.

helonwheeels, so sorry to hear about your grandad. Best wishes for you on monday.

girl from sydney, i popped in to cfc today to get more tuition on the gestone injection. Its easy in the bum, dont use the leg - ouch.

afm, i have transfer on saturday, all going well. Has anyone bought a gift / card for their donor. Is that encouraged / discouraged?

baby dust To everyone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloggy05 For This Useful Post:

GirlFromSydney  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have 4 more Gestone injections to go, then I'll be 10 weeks and my **** will be very relieved!

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Helon, sorry to hear about you Grandfather, that must be very distressing xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Helonwheels, so sorry to hear about your grandfather x

Cloggy, I'm interested to know about gifts/cards too. I know people have done it, but did your agency suggest and coordinate it or was it just a personal decision. I'd like to give something, but I'm not sure how to go about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies been MIA. Sadly it's a confirmed BFN for us. But we will pick ourselves up and try again when we have the funds. Is there any way to get an idea as to why it didn't work? Or should I just get every blood test known to man done.

Helen - I'm so sorry to hear of your grandad. These times are stressful enough. Please look after yourself.

Cloggy - I got a little personal gift and a card for our donor which I left with Cyndi on retrieval day. Funny story about that. Hubby and I were frantically trying to find a card as it was last minute. Found one, wrote it up. Got to clinic and actually looked at the front of the card properly and it was a bereavement card. Oops. Had to ask Cyndi for some scissors to cut the front off. She had a good chuckle. Good luck with transfer.
    Emski - woohoo for no more injections That was the only plus side for me.

Mcgbertie - I have an underactive thyroid but I'm only on 50mcg a day. My levels were checked before we went over and they were sitting nicely in the normal range. But I never thought of my thyroid affecting implantation. Is this something that happens? But lots of sticky vibes for you

Girlfromsydney - my fingers are crossed for you

Jodi - hope the 2ww is treating you kindly.

January - I'm really praying your little twin catches up and you have two precious gifts.

Baby dreamer - has your donor been in for her appts yet?

Luca - looks like everything is moving along for you. I'm very impatient. If I had my way we would be going back ASAP. haha

Biba - sounds like your embryos are coming along nicely. You still have a good chance with a FET.

Tittle - hows everything going for you guys?

Sorry if I've missed anyone. All the best.
    Last edited by Esperanza; 14-05-2014 at 23:03.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esperanza For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (19-05-2014),GirlFromSydney  (15-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to have you back Esperanza. So sorry about the BFN.

There are some tests that it can be good to have just to check that there are no issues preventing pregnancy, such as immune issues.

But, it's really not possible to tell why this particular attempt didn't work out for you. Unfortunately, there are just no guarantees with IVF! If only there were! To me, it's quite likely that it just wasn't your time, and you could totally be successful next time!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Esperanza  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsErin. It's so nice to be so supported in here. We are off to Bali in a few weeks for my mums 60th so that will be a nice distraction. How are you going with your donor? Are dates confirmed for you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That will be a nice distraction for you. Good timing :-)

I was hoping to be bringing a positive update to the thread tomorrow actually. Current status is that our new donor had her screening yesterday and it was all fine, but we are waiting for BT results to come through now.

I don't anticipate any problems but then again that's what I thought last time! This donor is proven though, so she's passed these tests before. That's pretty encouraging.

The nurse indicated we are still working to the same dates, which means we're leaving in 10 days. So, it would be really nice to get confirmation and be able to book flights now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helen - so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. Condolences.

Esperanza- very sorry about your result. Stay positive and get back on the savings mode so you can get back over there.

Emski - that must be exciting to be 10 weeks already! Plus no more needles!

MrsErin - hope all goes well with the donor. 10 days. That's so soon, very exciting!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Esperanza  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I'd just waited 15 minutes more before posting that message I could have been sharing this good news...I just received the OK and my treatment plan!!! Finally!!! So relieved.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-05-2014)