Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Esperanza, don't give up yet.. Some Embies are slow starter... Have a heart. Hopefully you will have good beta... Everything cross for you...xx

january, just consentrate on brighter side. You are preg...and this is a huge happiness already ..

Welcome me to all newness... Sorry I can't seem to think straight now a days.
    helenwheel I so want to meet up every one who suppose to be at ct same time as we... But we are still in uncertain stutation for for visa...

Thanks all for your help..I had asked clinic for detailed report for eggs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Biba jani For This Useful Post:

January  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Esperanza, I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope that the BT proves it wrong, but if not, take it easy on yourself. Drink wine, and eat all the things you wouldn't be able to if you were pregnant! It may not feel like it right now, but somehow we get the strength to pick ourselves up and forge forward. I'm sure your dreams will eventually come true. Big hugs. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome seahorse1. How old are you, and what are your fertility issues? DE certainly brings hope to many of us who haven't succeeded with our own eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Esperanza, so sorry and hope your BT proves you wrong. Thinking of you.

JodiW and Wilson Joy, thank you for the acupuncture names, must have missed that post. Do either of you have contact details for her that you could send me?

Helenweels, very much looking forward to catching up next weekend. Have a great week and hope everything runs smoothly between now and Monday.

Seahorse1, everyone comes to their donor egg journey at different times and I think you just have to follow your gut when you know it is right for you. Sorry cannot comment on Femway as I have had no dealings with them. GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Esperanza, sending you positive thoughts and remember beta concentration in the blood is higher then in your urine

I cannot sleep, all excited and scared the same time - we are leaving for Cape Town tomorrow early morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunflower have PMd Sarah's info

sorry for brief message about to jump on plane

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I thoroughly recommend Sarah Hewland acupuncturist in Claremone, she's literally 2 mins drive from CFC - there's also a fabulous lady who lives next door to Sarah who I've used as a driver, Gizelle. She's lovely. So convenient to have Gizelle pick you up from your hotel take you for acupuncture, to the clinic, back for acupuncture and back to your hotel to rest - I had her for return airport transfers and a full day of appoinments and my total bill was $100 Aussie. And no stress... Sure, her car is very basic but it does the job and she's good company

good luck to everyone cycling at the moment. We look at our gorgeous little man who's almost 6 months old and count our blessings every day...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twowhites For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (10-05-2014),Sunflower11  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS Esperanza, don't give up yet. I POAS the morning of my BFP and got a negative! Was such an amazing surprise when I got the call...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Esperanza - fingers crossed that you get a nice surprise. As Two Whites has said and I know others on here have POAS and it was negative in the morning of BT and then received a positive result later. Don't give up just yet. I know it's hard not to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Esperanza - everything crossed for a positive result today! I also had a friend who got a BFN the morning of her blood test which came back Positive! Fingers crossed!!