Closed Thread
Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

JodiW - safe travels home and all the best for the 2WW

Esperanza - I tested 2 days before my BT and it was positive with afternoon pee. Good luck

AFM - first scan yesterday and a twin pregnancy however smaller twin did not show heartbeat. So looking very much like a singleton pregnancy. Twin A perfect with heartbeat of 150 so fingers crossed this continues. Having another scan next week to see if Twin B catches up but not likely. I was not prepared for this scenario and felt a range of emotions. Joy at seeing that perfect little heartbeat but tinged with sadness at the sight of the smaller sibling seemingly lifeless.

My sonographer here in Oz was raving about CFC and said she has seen so many success stories. Keep the faith you are all in the best hands

Love and baby dust

2. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!

I feel connected to all of you and am thankful I found you and can share my journey with others reaching for the same dream

I am befuddled by something and any advice would be helpful. I see here a lot of women are taking prednisone, clexane and baby aspirin even if they don't have immune issues. I am wondering if I should do this too?

I had one natural mc, two failed IVF cycles but I was already in my 40's and my doctors said it was egg quality and as far as I know I don't have immune issues but want to do whatever I need to to make the ED process a success. If recommended how did you acquire the medications? Would I be able to get them through and international pharmacy without a script?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Baby Dreamer - welcome you have made a great decision in choosing CFC. They are wonderful. I only take baby aspirin due to slightly sticky blood. I think a lot of girls throw everything into the cycle as it is a huge investment of time, emotion and money to embark on. For me it was a personal decision to keep everything as simple as possible. At the end of the day do as much research as you can, ask many questions and do what is right for you. Wishing you a stress free and successful cycle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    January, sorry to read about one of your embabies and sending positive vibes it will catch up. I can imagine the mixed feelings inside but awesome news on a strong heartbeat.

Jodi, safe travels home. Have been meaning to ask about the shopping, so great to read it is good. Things are really expensive here in singapore so will look forward to some retail therapy.

Biba, it is normal that all eggs may not be mature enough to ICSI/fertilise.

Agree with january babydreamer, after 4 failed IVF's, a miscarriage dr discovered slight immune issues, I started the "bondi protocol" but continued with another 3 failed cycles. My Dr said at the time if my eggs were younger, stronger my levels may not have come into play. So drugs this time are precautionary and to date have not started on the prednisolone and will discuss this with dr lr at my lining check.
    A week today and we will be on our way
    Last edited by Sunflower11; 09-05-2014 at 11:05.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (10-05-2014),Biba jani  (09-05-2014),January  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, has anyone had acupuncture in CT and could recommend?
    I have on previous OE cycles and would be keen to have pre/post transfer in CT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunflower I have seen both Vicky Hindmarsh and Sarah hewland, two ladies who have been mentioned on here previously, they are both good however Sarah is 5 minutes drive away from the clinic and Vicky is about 25 minutes drive away in Pinelands.

January I was sorry to hear about the delayed embie, I do hope it catches up by the next scan. It may be sacrificing itself in Order for the stronger embie to survive, try and focus on the positive, you are pregnant yay. You don't need added stress right now.

Babydreamer, i was rechecked for immune issues as something wasnt quite right and this was my last attempt for number 2, I do have immune issues so I take all of the drugs. I didn't take anything for my first donor cycle but had complicated pregnancy. With my second donor this is third time lucky I hope.

Thanks for for you thoughts and wishes everyone I will let you know the end result

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

Baby dreamer  (11-05-2014),January  (09-05-2014),Sunflower11  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies... Well we've arrived in CT to the worst rain... Glad to be back though..
    Hoping to catch up with Jodi before she jets of back later today..
    DH and I are also catching up with sunflower11 and her DH once she arrives in the next week. We are going to talk embryos and they will probably discuss forward passes and line outs!!!

I think it's good to try to catch up with fellow bub hubbers whilst you are on this journey.. No one really understands the stresses/anxieties/fears like this group on here... It can be a real confidence boost and nerve settling experience to share it with others on the same road.. I encourage all of the ladies who are not yet here to try to coordinate some sort of catch up.. Makes you feel less isolated. This forum is the best thing for me but there is nothing like a natter over a good cuppa to put the world to rights!

AFM - We are scheduled to see dr LR on 14th for our lining scan. transfer scheduled for 19th (After the rugby.... How convenient)!
    We are hoping that things go as planned but you never know.

January - try to keep positive... It's such a cliche but slowly, slowly can win the race! I'm thinking of you xxx

I'm so tired I can barely think straight but I am following everyone's journeys
    Much love and baby dust from the mother city xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helonweels For This Useful Post:

January  (09-05-2014),Sunflower11  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunflower, I used Sarah Hewland on both trips and had a twin bfp on the second. She is a lovely English woman who works from her home. I would highly recommend her as she is both knowledgeable and kind.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wilson joy For This Useful Post:

Sunflower11  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry part of my post was deleted.. We are heading to the rugby with sunflower and her DH on the 17th - Hence the forward passes/line out comment.
    Bet you thought I was going screaming mad!!
    We'll, I am.....but that's an entirely different thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I caved and POAS this afternoon and it was a BFN. I really don't know how I feel at the moment. I kinda had a feeling it would be that way. I'm still booked in for a beta test tomorrow but I'm sure it will be the same.

Cyndi told me even if I get a negative on the blood test I should still go for another a couple of days later to be sure. Does this sound right to you? Sounds like torture to me. But for now I'll keep on with my meds and my injections, though I do them with a heavy heart.

Back to the drawing board I guess.