Closed Thread
Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rainbow on the arrival of your baby boy, and a belated congratulations Wish on the arrival of little Henry

Jacks lovely to hear your news, enjoy this special time

Welcome to all the new ladies and a big hello to everyone else, I'm not getting on here very often at the moment but check in almost everyday to see how your going and wishing you all well xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

Jacks69  (06-05-2014),wishmeluck  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a small car park right at the front of the building but there is also street parking too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helonweels For This Useful Post:

GirlFromSydney  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo! Another delivery. Congratulations Rainbow. Enjoy your special delivery.

Best wishes to all those heading over or who are in CT. Baby dust to all.

Esperanza - Hope the dreaded 2ww is passing quickly and results in the news you want.

Blinky - thinking of you and Scotty.

For our 2 trips we stayed at Mouille Point and loved it. Close to restaurants, the V and A, 20 mins to the clinic on the motorway and we loved the promenade along the sea wall. We felt incredibly safe in this area.

For those wondering about NK Cells - CFC offers intrallipids which I did 6 days before transfer. I also started clexane 2 weeks prior and took a cortosteriod 3 weeks prior to transfer. If any one has endo I would be inclined to get yourself checked out as I believe many women who have one often have the other. If you get a BFP you'll need further treatment. Don't expect CFC doctors to be proactive with NK cells, in my experienced they don't believe but offer the intralipid because of high demand from patients. You're going a long way and investing a lot of money - it might be worth having a few tests if you can. Check out the NK cell thread here on BH.

AFM - first scan last Wednesday. It showed we have double trouble! Bit overwhelmed but also mindful we have a VERY long way to go. Will begin stressing if and when we get to 36 weeks. Fingers crossed we do.
    I'd love to hear from some other graduates with twins about pregnancy health and strategies, questions to Ob and being proactive with pre-eclampsia etc.
    Oh and I think I've just recorded my first pregnancy UTI. Ouch.

Em - glad you're feeling better and the scare has passed.

January - can't wait to hear about your scan this week.

Stay positive ladies and bloke. May your dreams come true. X F

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Feather For This Useful Post:

January  (06-05-2014),Missleo  (06-05-2014),Sunflower11  (06-05-2014),Tittle  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow feather!! Congrats and good luck! So exciting!! How are you feeling? When I was briefly with twins I was starving - I couldn't eat enough. Hope the nausea's at a minimum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Feather!! Hope all goes well for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Feather - double trouble wow! What an exciting time for you.

MrsErin - your time is coming soon. Geez it's been a little frustatrating for you. I can see a lot of patience is needed in this process.

We have the ball rolling. Have appt with FS in Sydney on Thursday. Have enquired into a few donors. Just need to narrow this down and pick one. Excited and overwhelmed at the same time. Thanks for all the advice ladies.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very exciting Feather but understandably daunting as well. Sure your Ob will take good care of you and hope the UTI is first and last for you.

Thinking of you JodiW.

to everyone, hope you are all doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromSydney View Post
    Ladies, is there a parking in the clinic in CT? is that easy accessible?
    Hi SydneyGirl

Look for the underground parking for the library - this also gives access to the clinic via a lift

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feather - fantastic news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our cycle is a bust :-(. After all the waiting, the cancelled screening, more waiting, we have unfortunately learnt that our donor has a low AMH and they have advised us not to proceed. Although we're really disappointed, it's better to know now. I feel sad for our young donor too.

We are trying to see what we can do to rescue the cycle and still stick to our dates or at least somewhere close to them. CFC have been great and gift ov life too.

My head is in a spin. We even booked some accommodation last night, (fortunately refundable) as we were sure things would be fine.

Sorry for the very 'me' post. I just needed to get it out to people who understand.