Closed Thread
Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Jacks - the SA clinic protocol is to alternate gestone with 2x crinone (1 x a.m and 1 x p.m) from 6 weeks to 10 weeks, maybe you could do that?
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Jacks69  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow - YAAAAAAAYYYYYY, congratulations on the arrival of your preciously little man. May you all have a healthy, happy, safe and peaceful life together. Enjoy Hun. Xxx

Esperanza - we didn't have any to freeze and now we have our gorgeous little man. We celebrated his first birthday today with family and friends. A week after the actual event, but an awesome day had by all. Keep the faith Hun.

Jacks - Whoohoooooo. Congratulations. As for POI. There is only one place in Brisbane that sells progesterone for injection. It is compounded by the Aspley day and night compounding pharmacy.

Title - My hubby's FS, had him on zinc, macca, spermamax, gogi berries, aloe Vera juice, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and yes the good old Brazil nuts. I also made him wear boxers for three months. He was none too pleased with the boxers

Biba - We went to Joburg, Pilanesburg (which is very close to Sun City) and went to Sun City for lunch. We stayed in the best part of Joburg (Sandton), but I never truly relaxed 100% like I did in CT. That said, we did go out during the day only, went to Soweto, which was truly amazing and also hired a car, which we drove to the Joburg clinic and to both Sun City and Pilanesburg.

The drive out to Sun City and Pilanesburg took approximately 3.5 hours (the GPS took us the long way ). The long way not on the highway was quite scary, however, the Freeway which was from memory the N4, which takes you to Rustenburg and you then go to Sun City from there. Returning to Joburg by the major highway was much quicker and felt safer although the drivers are a bit out there. Even though it is single carriage for a large way, you are expected to drive on the shoulder of the road to let other drivers who drive much faster than the speed limit!!

Honestly, I don think I would return to Sun City, but Black Rhino Game Reserve was truly life changing and I would definitely return there to see the animals in there own habitat. All the best with your exciting decisions.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (05-05-2014),Jacks69  (06-05-2014),Tittle  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just wondering if any of you can recommend self catering apartments near the V&A waterfront? We're looking for something with parking and it would be nice to be able to walk to restaurants and shops. I'm finding it hard online as I can't tell what are the good areas.

We got the good news on Friday that the psychologist is happy with our donor now, after the glitch we had a few weeks ago. The donor has also has agreed to the dates we want. All very exciting. We are still waiting for blood test results so we can't quite book just yet. We are leaving in less than 3 weeks and nothing is booked yet!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrsErinR

Anywhere around green point/mouille point is within walking distance to V&A restaurants. Green point has a nice cafe vibe to it too..
    Sea point is good too, but a bit further away. We are staying in green point this time..
    What I did before we went in September is put into Google the addresses of any possible accommodation. Then I changed the google page to maps/street view and then 'virtually' drove myself up and down the streets to get my bearings and have a look around... It made it easy when we arrived to have actually seen the areas.
    Hope this helps!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helonweels For This Useful Post:

Cloggy05  (05-05-2014),KLM0511  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations rainbow on the safe arrival of your little manHope you are both doing well.

MrsErin, great news about your donors psych meeting and hope the tests return all good too. We are staying at the harbouredge apartments, city bowl area and close to V&a area plus it has free parking and gym. It's a small studio apartment with basic kitchen and costing us around $1300 for 13 nights which we booked in 2 lots first 8 nights then hope to get away for the weekend and return for the second stint. We booked via booking.com.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rainbow!!! Looking forward to hearing all the details - headache and tingling fingers?? - so glad that you're both healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Erin - as previously posted, the Protea Hotel North Wharf. It was fully serviced apartment $125 per night including full breakfast. You could choose to do as much or little you want to do and parking is available onsite for free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby boy Rainbow!
    Here's to a lifetime of love, joy and cuddles together. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Helonwheels, sunflower11 and laned. I've checked out your suggestions when I was at work but I'll look at them closer tonight. I have also had a look via google maps and that is great actually. Now I understand where the shops and restaurants actually are and what hotels are nearby.

Now, just to wait for my treatment plan so I can actually book something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, I understand you, i was given final green light only on 1st May and we fly out on 10th May as our first appointment int he clinic is on 12th and we were able to book accommodation and hire a car (we booked flights 1 week earlier just in case as if i could not go due to my results of fluid sonogram i would just change the flights later in the year). Yes, it is nerve racking!

Ladies, is there a parking in the clinic in CT? is that easy accessible?