Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel- I wouldn't worry about the dates being different, they are almost never the same. With our first our obstetrician insisted on using the dates from his measurements rather then the actual conception date!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helon, we didn't use frozen embryos at the CFC... we used the frozen egg bank. As far as I am aware, frozen embryos have a much better success rate than frozen eggs. So if you've got 5 good ones on ice, that sounds pretty good. Don't stress about it, if you are concerned, contact your Dr at the CFC to seek their best recommendations. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg lozby i have just been emailing cathie for info! and i have a good feeling about her. thanks so much as now i have better peace of mind. can you please keep me updated in your progress. i really would like to get feedback about the process there. good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck - thats exciting for you. We looked into Thailand and had a lot of contact with Pinky (its her nick name), she was so nice - details below. I knew of a lady that went and had success and her little girl is now 4 months old and she knew of others that had been and were very happy. Hope I'm allowed to post details here?

pinky@marvelivfsolutions.com

Quote Originally Posted by michdynasty View Post
    hi people, i am new to this thread. can someone please let me know who they went to for egg donation in thailand? my story is long and winded. had cancer, got married, froze some embryos, miscarried, no more embryos left now going to ivf from scratch but they cancelled last week. so don't really know whether i have eggs. we are now thinking of going to thailand as i am filipino. i have emailed and looked at some websites but how do i know whether they are legit! some of the really good ones will help you but won't help with donors! can someone please tell me of a reputable egg donor consultant please ...
    Last edited by sootymay; 28-03-2014 at 10:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard of marvel too sooty. Apparently they are quite good too, but only have Asian donors which is perfect for you mishdynasty.
    Emski, January, Blinky- hope you guys are doing well over there and have some good embies to transfer.
    Helon- I've heard from some places that they have better success rates with FET than with fresh. It all depends on the embie I guess doesn't it. Also, I'm very sorry to hear your news but good on you for getting in the horse again. My fingers are crossed for you this time
    AFM- I leave for Thailand tomorrow, have my scan to check lining on Monday, then EPU is scheduled for the 4th. Am busy washing and packing today but this weather is not helping! Aggh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozby For This Useful Post:

January  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much, i will look at marvel as well. i wish you all the luck lozby and please let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helonwheels my twin pregnancy was from a frozen. I'm now almost 20 weeks.

sooty you must be getting excited now. Not long now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abundance1 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sunny - wonderful news, congratulations..!!

Em - how are you going? When is your transfer?

To all the other ladies, I have some reading to do to catch up on what is happening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi myheart transfer is in two hours ... not dure how many embies we have as we've had no update... kept the trip as stress free as possible. Will report back after the appointment. ?.
    Sending myself lots of babydust

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (29-03-2014),January  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em - sending you heaps of sticky baby dust good luck, relax and think lovely thoughts. Enjoy this...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

emski72  (29-03-2014)