Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats wishmeluck. He's too cute!! Love the name as well. Enjoy!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lozby For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (24-04-2014),wishmeluck  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Wish he is adorable

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (24-04-2014),wishmeluck  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Em

I guess there's no harm in having a test to put your mind at rest (I still do one each week even after my scan 10 days ago).

Although, its no coincidence that you started spotting after starting to use the gel so I would not worry too much.

Remember the eggs are young and healthy so the odds are in your favor

After the scan you should feel a lot more confident as the risk of miscarriage goes down considerably:

https://sites.google.com/site/miscar...rriage-general

When I worry I just try to focus on the stats

Hope this helps a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck, what a cute little boy - well done and thanks for posting the photo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ejj87 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE= Only had one guy ask for money so far and that was waking to the city.
    [/QUOTE]

Hi Esperanza

We used to get stocked up with 50 rands and 10 and 20 rand notes each morning at the hotel. You'll always need them. Keep them in a special pocket ready to use as tips. Saves having to keep getting your purse/wallet out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @ejj87 - I was doing ok up until last night as I'd had no more spotting or cramping since about 6dpt until last night - I did run in for another beta this morning so at least I know what's going on and won't be waiting all long weekend not knowing if things are still looking ok. You're right, logically the odds are in my favour. I've just never had this issue with Crinone before. I wasn't quite so 'enthusiastic' with how far I put the applicator in this morning too so hopefully that will help.

Em x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

ejj87  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck - congrats on the safe arrival of Henry. I cannot thank you enough for all the help you have given me on this journey. I will never forget what you did for me in Cape Town and will always remember you fondly for it as well as all your encouragement and support privately along the way.

emski - can you ask if you can swap over to the progesterone pessaries? You can have them made up to virtually any strength required by a compounding pharmacy. I had completely forgotten the part of the cycle where they alternate between the gestone/crinone? Ask Dr LR about it and see if it helps your spotting issue. I actually had a substantial bleed around 7-8 weeks. I went in for a scan and it showed that the bleeding was nowhere near the baby and just from irritation of the cervix. If you need that extra piece of reassurance, opt for the scan as you will know definitively and can then rest.

AFM - This time in two weeks we will be holding our little man also. All going well had foetal trace BP and urine check yesterday and all perfect. You never do stop worrying though. Our little man is just so active that I worry he will get tangled in his umbilical cord. It is sad that there is ALWAYS something to worry about! I cannot believe that it is nearly 9 months ago that we were in Cape Town. I don't know what I would have done without finding this forum and all of you wonderful ladies sharing your journeys with me.

To all the ladies in Cape Town at the moment, good luck and I hope to read in the coming weeks about this being your cycle!!!

RBx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    2014 ROLL CALL

RESEARCHING DONOR OPTIONS
    flyer
    Crystal4431
    michdynasty
    Rachel70
    williteverhappen
    myheart

mayaus

francesthecat
    Sahndi
    MGCBertie
    GirlFromSydney
    Butterfly39
    MardiCharli

DONOR SELECTED & CONFIRMED
    Tittle (ET July)
    KLM0511 (ET July)
    thembs (ET 7 Jun)
    JodiW (ET 7 May)
    Helonweels (FET May)
    Sunflower11 (ET May)
    Biba jani (ET May)
    MrsErinR (ET May)

Jacks69 (Jo'burg - ET ?)

IN CAPE TOWN FOR DONOR CYCLE

Lozby (Thailand - ET Apr)
    Esperanza (ET 30 Apr)

2 WEEK WAIT

Hope44 (2x3D)

BFP

January (2x3D)
    Feather (2x5D)
    Emski72 (2x5D)
    ejj87(1x5D)

Angelmama74 (2x5D)

twirlywhirl (2x5D)

GRADUATES
    Wishmeluck - boy 15/4/14
    Sunny15 - boy 24/3/14
    BJ04 - boy 14/3/14
    Amethyst13 - twin boys 10/3/14
    AllieOop - girl 10/3/14
    Anait - boy 8/3/14

Plimpy - boy 7/3/14

Jennilee - girl 5/3/14

2014 STATS

BFP = 6
    BFN =
    (75 % success rate based on first BT)

Previous year's roll call can be found on thread #4 page #34
    Last edited by January; 23-04-2014 at 13:14.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (24-04-2014),ejj87  (23-04-2014),wishmeluck  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats wishmeluck, he is gorgeous. You are one super strong mummy and Henry is very lucky.

Sending lots of baby dust Esperanza.

A quick question, I've started the pill and tomorrow I will take the last tablet for this month. Do you wait for the 7 days and AF or do you just continue taking the pill?
    Hoping it's just some pmt, pill side affects but starting to feel anxious and nervous as we are still waiting for test results. First 2 weeks of June we have my parents coming to stay then last week and first 2 weeks of July we have hubby's family to stay with flights booked and paid for. When planning we were told May would be possible now I'm stressing it'll be when we have family staying with us

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunflower11 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

ejj87 - thanks for the link on miscarriage stats. It's comforting to know that nausea in the 1st trimester for some reason reduces the chances of miscarriage. There is a positive in feeling so sick Great to hear your pregnancy is progressing well

Hope44 - thinking of you in the lead up to your BT

Esperanza - it's a good idea to carry a small amount of cash over there. We tipped quite generously at restaurants for good service, however did not give any more than 5 rand to the men on the streets supposedly guarding our car with their hands out!!! Enjoy your holiday it is an amazing place

Rainbow - wow only 2 weeks to go Have you picked a name?

Emski - I am sure your BT today will reassure you. If I could I would have a BT every day but keep telling myself that is OTT!!!

AFM - 3rd BT tomorrow

Best wishes to all

18. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (24-04-2014)