Far out! Just when everything seemed to be going so smoothly, our donor has had 2nd thoughts after hearing about the risks and so they didn't go ahead with her screening today. She took info away to read and to think about it and has apparently decided to still go ahead. So, she is hopefully back in for screening next week now.
I'm a bit nervous now. If she is doubtful, I hope she pulls out now rather than later, even though we'll be so sad to lose her.