Closed Thread
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good numbers Blinky! Hope you get some great ones to transfer.
    Enjoy your time over there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Nothing really to report here! Scan went well and donor is doing great. Egg retrieval rescheduled to Monday so fingers crossed I will be able to post some good news then.

Catching up with the Cape Town gang tonight so it will be lovely to put faces to names and share our journeys

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (27-03-2014),emski72  (27-03-2014),Rainbowchaser  (27-03-2014),twirlywhirl  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helonwheels, I was so sorry to hear of your news how devastating, I am so happy that you are still following your dreams with the extra help from Angel Poppy this will be the one. I will be there at the same time I come home on the 9th on would be happy to catch up with you. I won't have a car and will spend all my time around the V&A Green point area so if your planning on going there for a day let me know. I will pm my phone number closer to the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Jodi
    We arrive at around lunchtime on the 8th (we too are in going to be on the green point side - just further up the hill)!
    What time do you leave for the airport on 9th? maybe we could do coffee/brunch before you head off? Could you also PM me Danny's number/contact details if you have them? we are looking into either getting a car this time or having a driver.

To all the ladies who are looking to start their drug protocol.
    I did some digging around for the triptorelin depot injection (cant stand the synarel and daily stuff - I just want it over with)!
    I found the cheapest one was to order with Oze pharmacy - they also have an online store. Theirs came in at $415.00!!
    I paid $500 from My Chemest/chemist warehouse in September 2013, so I will take that win, thank you very much!! thought id mention it to all those who choose that option. it was easiest for me.

xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Helonweels For This Useful Post:

thembs  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh - and has anyone on here had any success with FET??
    Im getting myself in a state that its not very successful - I think im just worried after what we have recently been going through... we have 5 very pert and sexy AA grade blasto's on ice so hope at least one survives the thaw!
    I hear online that the further advanced they are in development prior to freezing helps them on the other side whilst they are warming up again?
    Any one have any stories??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi people, i am new to this thread. can someone please let me know who they went to for egg donation in thailand? my story is long and winded. had cancer, got married, froze some embryos, miscarried, no more embryos left now going to ivf from scratch but they cancelled last week. so don't really know whether i have eggs. we are now thinking of going to thailand as i am filipino. i have emailed and looked at some websites but how do i know whether they are legit! some of the really good ones will help you but won't help with donors! can someone please tell me of a reputable egg donor consultant please ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi michdynasty
    I leave on sat for an egg donor cycle in Thailand. We are flying our donor in from South Africa as we wanted a Caucasian donor. However, I think you can get Asian donors also with our consultant. Her name is cathie Sanchez from Thailand fertility. Google Thailand fertility and she pops up straight away. She's been great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sunny what wonderful news, I am so happy for you and DP and wish you lots of love and happiness with your little boy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Helonwheels, I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your little one. I can't even imagine how painful that is. I'm happy to hear that you are going to try again.

As for FET, the only pregnancy I had through IVF was from a FET. Plus, it wasn't even the best looking embryo from that cycle. Sadly, I miscarried, but it did stick for nearly 10 weeks. Just dodgy old eggs as the problem for me probably!

As for thawing, I'm told that if vitrification is used then the successful thaw rate is about 90-95%. I believe that is what they use at CFC. The two embryos I had thawed here at Monash were just fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been pregnant with a 3 day embryo transfer in Perth, miscarriaged like MrsErin but old age was a factor.

AFM had a email back from Jenny at CFC and she said bleeding is normal (easy for her to say) and I have asked for clarification of spotting, light bleeding because I really don't know what mine was. She said could see a yolk sac on the ultrasound so I dont know what the ? yolk sac means and the 1 gestational sac. I am staying home from work for the next week just to keep quiet as I do a lot of lifting/spotting with job and I don't want to aggravate anything.
    Last edited by angelmama74; 27-03-2014 at 19:20.