Closed Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Em I think I have already said congrats but if not congratulations.

Feather congratulations

Blinky so sorry to hear of your result. Its hard and its frustrating and just not fair. Stay away from the pee stick, they cause more stress than they are worth. I got a negative and I was pregnant, and that was after watching a programme with my hubby whilst in SA about how unreliable they really are. They muck around with your mind and stress you out, stress isn't what you need in the 2ww.

Don't you just hate having to wait that extra day or two to get your results back, I've been getting my bloods done through my GP Sydney and it takes sooo long, added agony!

Lozby thanks for the info, much appreciated, I was thinking an extra tablet on alternate days might get me there good to know I wouldn't be going overboard. As it turns out I could be on prognova for a few days longer anyway so all should be good.

Mrs ErinR first plan took me 2 to 3 months to get I think and I only got it after I booked my flights. 2nd plan took 4 weeks. 3rd plan was frozen so I just gave my flight details and Karin worked back from there it took about 2 weeks to get the initial dates then I got the plan just as I was about to cycle it had a tweek to it but was all good. 4th time, again frozen, 3 weeks to get an initial plan and I haven't got the proper plan as yet and I'm already cycling but that's ok as I know the drill, it will get tweeked again especially if my cycle delays but should I hear back from Karin by Tuesday it should all be good.

Esperanza I recommended Sanbona, you see most of the wildlife, its a couple of hours drive out of CT and they do overnight trips or self drive and the animals wander around freely in the massive park.

AFM I am Having issues because I need intralipids, there was an email from Karin on Friday about reorganising my cycle by a couple of days, then I missed the call from Gweneth to let me know what Dr Matthias wants me to do. Needless to say, I'm no longer confident that things will go to plan, luckily I was staying in CT for a few extra days anyway. Maybe its a good thing, I wasn't overly confident my first trip and that turned out ok, but the trips I have been confident, haven't.

Hope everyone one is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2014 ROLL CALL

RESEARCHING DONOR OPTIONS

flyer
    Crystal4431
    ejj87
    michdynasty
    Rachel70
    williteverhappen
    myheart

mayaus

francesthecat
    Sahndi
    MGCBertie
    GirlFromSydney
    Butterfly39
    MardiCharli

KLM0511

DONOR SELECTED & CONFIRMED
    Tittle (ET July)
    thembs (ET 7 Jun)
    JodiW (ET May)
    Helonweels (FET May)
    Sunflower11 (ET May)
    MrsErinR (ET May)

Jacks69 (Jo'burg - ET ?)

Esperanza (ET 30 Apr
    )

IN CAPE TOWN FOR DONOR CYCLE

Lozby (Thailand - ET Apr)

2 WEEK WAIT

January (2x3D)

BFP

Feather (2x5D)
    Emski72 (2x5D)
    Angelmama74 (2x5D)

twirlywhirl (2x5D)

GRADUATES
    Sunny15 - boy 24/3/14
    BJ04 - boy 14/3/14
    Amethyst13 - twin boys 10/3/14
    AllieOop - girl 10/3/14
    Anait - boy 8/3/14

Plimpy - boy 7/3/14

Jennilee - girl 5/3/14

2014 STATS

BFN = 2
    BFP =
    (66 % Success Rate)

Previous year's roll call can be found on thread #4 page #34

Last edited by January; 23-04-2014 at 13:27.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

emski72  (13-04-2014),Esperanza  (13-04-2014),francesthecat  (13-04-2014),KLM0511  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies,

JodiW - all the best with your upcoming cycle. Is it a fresh or frozen? I know you are worried but remember what sometimes feels like potentially a less than perfect cycle can surprise you

ejj87 - have you cycled already? I may have missed something but I notice in your signature that perhaps you have been to SA in March?

Sunny15 - hope Jesse is continuing to thrive. We will be in your neck of the woods early June

Feather/Emski72 - enjoy your pregnancies may they go on without a hiccup

Lozby - sounds like you have some great embryos to work with. May your lining cooperate for a transfer soon

Blinky76 - hope you are ok

To all the ladies preparing to travel - all the best. The clinic is crazy busy with not only all of us but their local patients as well. In my experience although communication can be slow they have never missed getting back to me with the important stuff.

AFM - BT tomorrow so will update when the result is in
    Last edited by January; 13-04-2014 at 11:54.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Biba jani  (13-04-2014),emski72  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fx for Tomorrow January

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

January  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    January - Good luck tomorrow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thembs For This Useful Post:

January  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck January. I have everything crossed for you.

Jodi thanks for the suggestion of Sanbona. I hadn't heard of that one but will look into it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Esperanza For This Useful Post:

January  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quickie from me again....good luck for tomorrow January. Everything is crossed and I will try to pop into BH often to read of your BFP!! GOOD LUCK.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

January  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Esperanza - We also didn't have the time to go to Kruger as we wanted. We were recommended Sanbona and were going to treat ourselves to a bit of luxury and do the glamping accommodation. However, due to slight changes in the donors cycle, we didn't want to risk a night or two away from Cape Town. Myself and Anait went to Aquila and DJShears took her daughter to Fairy Glen. I really enjoyed the Aquila package, however, when we go back again it will be Sanbona. I got the tip of Sanbona from this thread and Dr Wiswedel also recommended it.

Thembs - congrats on receiving your treatment plan...full steam ahead now.

MrsErinR - I am also having a little trouble with contact with Dr W and Cyndi. I sent them a birth announcement along with the pregnancy outcome document almost 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything back. I am actually having problems with my Hotmail and thought that may have been the problem. I have known this delay in contact to happen on a couple of occasions, however, it is still important to have your questions answered. I do know that the clinic has issues with their 'server' from time to time, so maybe this is the issue. It is unusual that Dr W has not answered you (and my email), as he is usually very prompt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    BJ04 and Allie huge congratulations on the birth of your babies
    Emski & Feather it’s wonderful to hear of your BFP enjoy every minute

Blinky I was sad to hear of your result, am sending lots of hugs your way. In answer to your previous question re donor’s, my donor was 21 I was her third donation and all had resulted in pregnancy.

Esperenza I second Sunny, Aquila was lovely and well worth the drive to get there

Sunflower… my hair also got really thin when I was on DHEA, I was on it for just over a year, it took another year for my hair to get back to normal although I still have a small bald spot on the top of my head two years later (just have to make sure I get the blow dry right to cover it up)

January will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending lots of your way.

AFM… I was finally able to bring Noah home Thursday week ago after almost four weeks in special care, it’s fantastic.

Welcome to all the newbies I hope your journeys will be as successful as mine has been

Last edited by Anait; 13-04-2014 at 22:34.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

emski72  (14-04-2014),January  (13-04-2014),laned  (13-04-2014),Sunny15  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anait - Such lovely news that little Noah is now at home with you.

Jan - have everything crossed for you.

AFM - feeling really upset tonight. I am currently making myself sick with worry following a day out with my cousin and his family. My cousin had a beard, so it wasn't until after he had blown a number of raspberries on my 11 month old son's neck that I noticed that he appeared to have the later stages of a cold sore break out. The blister on his lip was a nearly healed pink colour, whereas the nasal lesion was scabbed. My little boy was also grabbing at his beard and is a profound thumb sucker. I am truly making myself sick with worry as to my 11 month old baby's risk of developing HSV-1. He has a habit of rubbing his eyes, so in turn would be a high risk of eye infection if he contracted the virus. I feel so terrible for not having been aware enough to stop my cousin. Feeling so worried ATM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

January  (14-04-2014)