Closed Thread
Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feather - A huge congratulations...your on your way hun!

Blinky - So sorry to hear your news...I really really did hold out hope for you. Our donor was 24 and a light smoker....she produced 18 eggs and 17 fertilised. By day 3, we had 15 embryo's going strong with hardly any fragmentation. By day 5, we had 2 x expanding blasts transferred (1 embryo a couple of hours in front of the other). By late day 5/early day 6, we had 6 blasties frozen (4 x expanding blasts and 2 not far behind). I have heard that from fertilisation to day 3 it is the egg that has an influencing factor on the development embryo and then from day 3 to day 5 it is the male component that is the influencing factor in embryo development. Not sure if this is true as I have not explored it further.

Laned - Feeding issues can be so stressful, cant it. We seem to be on the right track now.

AFM
    Jesse has put on 220 grams in 2 days...it seems we are on the right track in his feeding regime. Go Jesse Go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky sorry to hear the confirmed results. It's so heartbreaking. But do what you can to spoil yourself. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh blinky. So sorry to hear. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, sorry to hear that it was confirmed. Thinking of you. That sucks.

I've just heard that our donor is going in for her tests on April 16. So that's quite fast, although then there is a wait for results. Fingers crossed it goes to plan!

I was thinking I'd ask for an AMH test to be added. Does anyone know how much that costs and how long for the results to come through?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrserinR

we requested the AMH test, I think it was about $70. You have to sign another agreement and CFC will send you an invoice for it. Her results came through with all the others. Not too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry to hear that Blinky...we jumped on the forums tonight hoping for a good update from you...thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, so sorry to hear your news. Big Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry blinky - what a bummer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky - I am truly sorry to read your disappointing news. Like you I am very analytical and I often found the lack of explanation in IVF extremely frustrating. I figure if I can be given some answers or logic it will help me accept things a bit more. I hope you can get some rhyme or reason as to why they are suggesting a new donor

I too have heard the post day 3 male factor embryo development theory. I questioned our Aus FS and he wasn't convinced (and he pushes the boundaries).
    We had DH on every supplement known to man and he has always been given glowing results and we had quiet a poor fertility rate and small no of embies by day 5 (thTs aid we were blessed).

Sunny - yay for the weight gain. Onwards and upwards herein. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone help me out? I've found the contact from CFC to be great and responsive until recently. I've sent emails to my nurse days ago and had no response and I've called numerous times and she's always busy.

I absolutely believe she is busy so I don't want to hassle her, but I need answers to my questions too.

Did you all experience this too? Is there a trick to getting a response?!