Sunny15 - boy 24/3/14
    Anait - boy 8/3/14

Plimpy - boy 7/3/14

Jennilee - girl 5/3/14

2014 STATS

BFN = 1
    BFP = 2

Previous year's roll call can be found on thread #4 page #34

Last edited by January; 26-03-2014 at 19:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies,
    Thank you for all of your kind words.. We are trying to remain in the middle of the see-saw but it's very difficult.. And CFC advise there is a 10-15% less chance when doing a FET!
    We just have to remain positive I guess..
    Who else is planning on being in CT around that time?? Would be lovely to meet for a coffee/lunch... Would be lovely to put faces to all of our names!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

sunny congratulations on your little boy. I bet you are so in love. I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

angelmama I had a huge bleed at 6 weeks and another at 9 weeks. The first was a suspected miscarriage but turned out to be a clot. The second one was unexplained. Try not to worry it is quite common with Ivf babies.

helonwheels I am so sorry. I have been thinking about you lately and when I read your post I was devastated. I feel your heartache and know how difficult it is it just get through the days, let alone go through another cycle. I lost my last set of twins at 20 and 22 weeks and like you I just got back on the Ivf journey. I truly hope this cycle works for you. Please PM me if you would like to. I will be thinking of you.

To the girls in SA have a fabulous time and try to enjoy the journey.

An update on me, we had our 19 week scan today and both babies are doing well. I'm still pretty anxious as I'm in my danger zone and memories of last time are flooding back. I just need to get through the weeks and once I hit 28 weeks I will be able to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. But so far all is normal and my OB is keeping a very close watch on me with scans every two weeks. We didn't find out the sex but it's killing me...... I'd love to know but we've agreed on a surprise so I have to wait.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abundance1 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just when I thought all is in order. Got email from agency telling us that our donor is pregnant, so had to cancel. Back to donor search again and time seems to be flying so fast and no definite plans yet. I hope we find someone soon and get the ball rolling.

Abundance- it's good to hear you are doing well. Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy.

Halonweels- not sure who'll be there same time as you. We are scheduled for the 1st week of June. All the best on your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Managed to get gp and ultrasound app for today, gp happy with my exam she performed and said looks well with no guarding or rigidity, not sure what that means.

Just been called in for my u/s week hope all ok because I am by myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't see any bleeding and the internal ultrasound wand came out with no blood. No hb yet but the beginnings of a yolk sac and only 1 sac. Nervous no hb but know it's early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel - it would be way too soon to see a heartbeat. So don't even begin to let that entertain your thoughts right now. Just concentrate on staying healthy and try to keep as busy as you can up until your scan. If those numbers are going up as they are, that is the single best indicator right now that your pregnancy is heading in the right direction. The rest will come in time...... I know, patience is not a virtue I possess either

Abundance - glad to hear all is well with you. I can relate to how you are feeling re counting down the weeks. I'm nearly 33 now, so next week gets me out of the real danger zone if he were to arrive early. I feel like he's going to stomp through the floor of my pelvis at the moment. I had my check up with my OB today and he's still sitting breach! My OB doesn't have a problem with that... as it just cements the C-section option now, which I was having anyway.

Thinking of all you ladies in Cape Town. Hoping it is smooth sailing for all of you with a positive result at the end of the trip.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

January  (26-03-2014),kymmymichell  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbow for some reassurance. Does anyone know about the yolk sac? I just saw the photos and said ? yolk sac and my gestational sac had different measurments and edd dates as well and as the final date they put was 5w5d but according to retrieval dates I should be 6w0d. Just another thing to worry about.

Thembs what a pain about your donor, after all the hard work finding one you like and that happens.

Helonwheels, my heart breaks for you, to lose a child is emotional hard whether it be 20 weeks or 7 years. You bond from that moment of conception. Big hugs to you xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

thembs  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick update from us in soggy Cape Town, while I get a quick moment...
    Our donor had EPU today and we got 14 eggs. We are realistic enough to know this number will drop through the process but for now we are thrilled.
    Also had our first gestone needle today. I had not been looking forward to this at all and was becoming quite anxious but it was very easy...

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (27-03-2014),thembs  (27-03-2014),twirlywhirl  (28-03-2014)