Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wonderful to read of all these BFP's! Going to SA for a donor egg cycle is the best thing my Husband and I have ever done. One year ago today we had our transfer. Our little Saffy bub is now 4 months old and is absolutely adorable so to all the girls contemplating travelling for donor eggs - do it! Good luck to all the pregnant ladies and to all those in their 2WW.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoJoD For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (07-04-2014),Sunflower11  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Emski! Great number.

Thank you for the well wishes - it means a lot - and January thank you for updating the roll call.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AllieOop For This Useful Post:

January  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    This post is long-overdue, but I must say I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and well-wishes.
    It's been super hectic since our return from gorgeous Cape Town last Thurs - a wedding and DH birthday party among other things keeping me distracted during the torturous 2WW.
    We had a lovely baby-business trip/ holiday, althought the highlight was certainly catching up with January, Emski and Blinky and their partners/husbands. I recommend others to catch up with other BH'ers if you are travelling there at the same time.
    Seems we also struck gold with our new donor on this second trip - we transferred 2 blasts and have 7 in the freezer which is fantastic and reassuring.
    This recent cycle has been so different, as I've had cramps the whole time since the transfer.
    So on Monday I cracked ( I blame the bad influence of Em!) and did a HPT which showed a faint second line (woo hoo!).
    I (of course) repeated it today ( at 3am - it's the perfect time isn't it Emski!) and the line was a bit darker. I was hoping for it to be a bit stronger but I've never tested before so I don't know what to expect.
    But joy was replaced with caution when I went to bed last night with a headache as I was concerned it was the start of an NKC induced cold/ infection ready to kill off the embies.
    Today I woke up with a full on migraine and waves of nausea. I have not left the sofa and my sick bowl. So who knows what's going on, until I do a BT tomo.
    Tell you what though, if I am pregnant and this is an early taste of morning sickness it's not going a fun ride. Arghh!

So hopefully I have good news to report tomo arvo.

Blinky - Good luckfor your BT on Wed.

Em - hope the second beta is awesome.

January - hope you are going well.

A massive good luck to all the ladies getting ready to go and huge congratulations to all who are now Mums. I love reading all your posts.

X Feather

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feather For This Useful Post:

January  (08-04-2014),Sunflower11  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Feather it could be twins causing you to feel so sick so early on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Feather  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feather - sounding really positive for you. Hoping that tomorrow's blood test confirms that you are indeed PG (it soooo sounds like you are).

I also felt like AF was going to come before my blood test and had some headaches. I wouldn't be too worried about headaches and nausea, but if you start to run high temps and fever... that is definitely something you would need to seek medical help for. I was also told during my IVF cycles not to have really hot showers or baths - as this can also cause those embies stress.

I was a migraine/headache sufferer but have been having acupuncture for the last 12 months (also combined with acupuncture for fertility) I suffered terribly with headaches when I was PG with my daughter, but have only had a couple of mild headaches during this pregnancy. If the headaches become troublesome - I highly recommend giving acupuncture a go, I can control my headaches (if I get them) just with regular Panadine now, whereas before I would need to take Panadine Extra or in severe cases Panadine Forte!

Good luck for tomorrow

RBx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

Feather  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That's what I thought too January

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Feather  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow Blinky and Feather....sending lots of preggie vibes your way.

Emski - looking forward to seeing those hcg numbers rising tomorrow!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratualtions Em...!! Those numbers are great...

Feather - sounds promising... for Wednesday. What do you mean by NKC induced cold? I also have high NK cells and often get a cold after transfer.

Good luck for Wednesday Blinky...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies. My fingers are crossed for all of you.

I just have have a quick question. CFC keep sending me invoices to finalise our account. I was under the impression that you did that when you are there? It says it's 30 days over now. Should I just pay it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Esperanza you pay about 5k before you go and the remainder (about 1500 from memory) when you're there. Just email sonya in accounts to query it if seems wrong.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

19. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Esperanza  (08-04-2014)