+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm very new to this and very happy to find you - please forgive me if I don't get all the acronyms right! I'm currently in the 2ww phase, 4dp4dt (FET under U/S guidance). This is only our second attempt on ivf as we conceived our son from a fresh ET in December 2011. We had 4 FEs all had to be thawed for this round, with only two rating as 'fair' and ok to transfer. I'm currently with Dr Bob Watson at QFG and I really like him. This time around I feel really sad, can't seem to shake the feeling that we've lost our last chance. That's just hormones right??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck. Segdaroo. My friend went through bob watson and loved him. Its hard to say regarding the feellings. On my second cycle I just knew the first night it had not worked and woke up in tears during the night but on my third cycle I just knew that it had been successful. Dont give up. I know a few girls recently who thought their cycles had failed but all got bfps. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sedgaroo your feelings could be hormonal, emotional or intuition. Don't lose hope yet miracles happen every day and you deserve yours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lineyb73 & Loveabug - will concentrate on staying positive. 😊

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sedagroo. Good luck for this cycle. I don't know if it's from the hormones but I have trained myself to become indifferent during a cycle. My DH tells me I think too negative but I just don't let my hopes get too high. It's not the best, but my motto during the TWW is "hope for the best but expect the worst". It's a bit morbid I know but I feel like it protects me from falling too hard if it fails. Anyway I guess my point is that, I always feel down and sad after transfers, even the one which my beautiful daughter was the result. I think nerves and impatience has a lot to do with it for me. With all the drugs we get pumped into our systems, I'm surprised I haven't been locked up on a loony bin lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sedagroo I can't offer much advice since im currently still trying to decide on a FS to go with for IVF but I guess the key is to stay as realistic and positive as possible. I don't think all the drugs and injections help with the emotions etc...Its all such a rollercoast of a ride....I have heard acupuncture can help increase chances of IVF working and also prior taking nathropathic herbs to prepare the body...I'm currently in the process of of the herbal potions and about to try acupunture.....Good luck with your transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone well I am on my way home (sitting on the train)with 2 beautiful embies onboard. We had 3 out of 7 survive. Usually we are told they look great and how many cells but this time we were told the grading so can anyone help me out with this?
    The 2 we put back were AA. Need to call this morning before my flight to find out if we have one in the freezer.
    Feeling pretty happy about it all.
    Tomorrow I go back to work that feeling may change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a grade AA put back and a lower grade which I cant remember and they both stuck this time even though we lost one. Rest up and take it easy I had a week off work for the last cycle for the first time out of al the IVF's cycles so don't know if this contributed too but I put it all down to Wazza and the vallum he gives is very relaxing during/after transfer....hope this is the one for you Loveabug fingers crossed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvabug - great news. Congrats for being PUOP. You can't get any better than AA.

Welcome to the new ladies. Wishing you the very best of success.

Ann and K$ - wow not long until you meet your precious little people. Xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (02-05-2014),Loveabug  (02-05-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, that is a fantastic result. We had two BB transferred with my DD, both stuck but in the first scan the other was an empty sac and was reabsorbed apparently lol. AA is a terrific result. Good luck! I will be watching this space in 2 weeks. Rest up and relax during your TWW. I have everything crossed for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (02-05-2014)