+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's exactly the way we think now. I always wanted 4 kids. But now, I would feel so blessed to get 2. Hopefully this will be the last time for you Loveabug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'd be happy if we could just manage 'a' child.... Sadly it's a BFN for our DE cycle in Cape Town . Id like to say we will have another go as I hate the feeling of defeat but DH has drawn the line in the sand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs blinky. That sucks big time. .so sorry to hear that news. Take care of yourself xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinkey - so sorry to read your post. It just sucks big time. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. I don't know what I would have done in your circumstance. I can't imagine the pain of wanting to have another shot and DH saying no. I am sure he too is having trouble dealing with everything. I sincerely hope with some time he comes around. Much love to you both. As Liney said be kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Blinky words can't describe how you will be feeling now like Liney and Laned said hope your being kind to yourself

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Blinky! I hope your DH comes around for you. There is nothing to be said to ease this disappointment, all you can do is take some time for yourself to heal. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky like the other ladies I can't even imagine what you and your DH are going through. Sending you both hugs. Take some time for you both to heal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How gorgeous is Dulcie at QFG. I love seeing her when I go for my BT. She is just so lovely.

Had first scan yesterday have about 10ish. Only a few nice sized ones and some small ones will hopefully catch up. Was hoping EPU would be Monday but of course never goes exactly to my plan. EPU Wednesday DH goes home basically straight after leaving me with SIL and FET Friday on my lonesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Loveabug - Dulcie is gorgeous. Always brought a smile to my face. Everything crossed for your upcoming EPU and transfer. Just remember you won't be alone for your transfer you will have your future baby/babies with you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last dose of syneral and FSH injection thank goodness. Trigger tonight feeling very blah at the moment

The worst thing about being away from home and visiting every one is the food. Yes we eat a lot of good stuff and yes takeaway. I just want a huge bowl of veggies and a small piece of steak no flavours just plain. But tonight we are having Chinese only because I don't think I could stomach fish and chips. How sad I'm going to order some plain steamed veg and it's my favourite Chinese because they keep the sauce separate lucky for me.

How is everyone else? Hope you all had a great Easter we had crazy family time

Waiting desperately for no.2