+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!
    A quick update from me. We have safely returned from Cape Town with 2 embies on board ! Our experience with our Dr and clinic (CFC) in South Africa was great and I wanted to thank Laned for her input into our decision among process when confronted with the news of having to go the DE route.
    The whole process and stay in Cape Town was nowhere near as scary or 'out there' as we first anticipated and we got have a great holiday as part of the deal!
    We were also very fortunate to meet up with some other bubhubbers while over there who we're cycling at the same time. This support was invaluable.
    BT is scheduled for later this week. Determined not to cave in and POAS as I want to revel in the Idea of being PUPO !

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great. Congrats on being PUPO! FX the rest of the week goes fast for you. How exciting
    Last edited by KtKing; 07-04-2014 at 18:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really sorry it didn't work for you KT and you daughter is just so adorable I hope she managed to make your disappointment bearable.

Good luck blinky hope those two little embies are sticking fast for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT I'm so sorry. Sending you big hugs. BTW your Dd is just gorgeous spoil her and don't forget yourself. I find our DD gets spoilt regularly especially around these bad times.

Blinky Pupo congratulations sending very sticky thoughts.

Afm the terrible headaches have started Along side AF so I will be starting injections Thursday.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Loveabug, yes she is getting quite a lot of attention, and DH is away for work so really she is getting ALL of my attention. She has started walking this week. Well a few steps here and there. I guess we are both benefitting from each others attention at the moment.

Good luck on your cycle. I think where you are is the most exciting part. The anticipation and hope feeling is awesome. FX for you I will be watching to follow your cycle. (Plus to see your results Blinky)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Was hoping to join you here have been on TTC#1 Journey now for over 2 years and feeling like its never going to happpen.

Have done 6 rounds of clomid with QFG in Springhill and one IUI. Have PCOS so I know this has made the journey that little bit harder but still keeping hope that will get the elusive BFP soon. Now seeing a Nathruopath and have had one cycle where ovulated by myself and one where I havent quiet have just increased and changed the potions so hoping that will kick things into gear but not willing to waste much more time and thinking of moving over to IVF in the next month to two months.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good FS in Brisbane? The one I have used previously DH and I were not overly impressed with. Any recommendations or help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twinkey ,
    Welcome!
    Who are you using at QFG at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definately Wazza (Warren Deambrosis) he's with QFG i'd been trying 3 1/2 years switched to Wazza and got pregnant first time with him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def wazza (Warren de ambrosius). Another huge fan after switching from another fs.
    Blinky. Fx for you. Glad everything went to plan
    Kt...hugs

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seeing as the other ladies have already said it, Yes definitely Wazza. I was just hedging to make sure he wasn't the one you were already using and that he just hadn't clicked with you. He is not like any other doctor I have ever known but he is simply fantastic!