+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it was all over for me yesterday. I had to do another blood test today but I know what they are going to say tomorrow. And the worst part is that it was my daughters 2nd birthday. I had to hold it all together to make sure she had a great day. 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey KT haven't been on here for a while but logged in today to see how you going. Iam so sorry to hear your news. It's so hard and our hopes are a tad but high after one success isn't it. It makes you feel a bit better knowing there's a plan and something to work towards. Have to give it to your sis though.

Oh your little miracle is two now! She makes the pain a bit easier though I bet ! My little one turned one in May! Iam looking for a FET around Sept. back in the roller coaster! We are still living abroad but go back home regularly. But coordinate IVF is crazy from overseas but QFG is great that way. Take care.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    Hey KT haven't been on here for a while but logged in today to see how you going. Iam so sorry to hear your news. It's so hard and our hopes are a tad but high after one success isn't it. It makes you feel a bit better knowing there's a plan and something to work towards. Have to give it to your sis though.

Oh your little miracle is two now! She makes the pain a bit easier though I bet ! My little one turned one in May! Iam looking for a FET around Sept. back in the roller coaster! We are still living abroad but go back home regularly. But coordinate IVF is crazy from overseas but QFG is great that way. Take care.
    Hey Ann,
    Thanks for your kind words. I findnit so hard to get excited these days. Even a positive pregnancy test doesn't get me excited. It makes me more nervous. In a time when i should be full of joy and am just anxious.
    I couldn't thank my sister enough. This last cycle took it's toll on her. She did not handle it at all very well. She mentioned that if she could convince her fiancé she would go one more. I told her no. She has done more than enough and gave me a beautiful little girl. Now it is time for her to enjoy her family.
    My girl is my rock in these times. I remember how much harder failed cycles were without her. Having her here proves to me that it is possible.

We are now looking at trying one cycle using my eggs and donor sperm. My DH has a choice to make though. We have two options.
    1. Use one of his brothers as a donor but I spoke to QFG about it and their sperm would have to sit on ice for a minimum of 6 months before we could use them for quarantine reasons.
    2. Use anonymous donor and we could almost use it straight away. However there would be no genetic link to his family.
    Which is why I am leaving the decision up to him. I know I really wanted my egg donor to be a genetic link to me.

The last two cycles have both resulted in a BFP but ended in a MC in the first 12 weeks so my uterus is wanting to get pregnant. We just need that perfect embryo.

I know what you mean about working a cycle long distance. Although my sister and I live in Brisbane (she is far north side and I am Ipswich way). My hubby in WA doing FIFO. So we had to work our cycle around when he was due to fly home. We actually ran a couple of days early this time so he had to beg his work to let him fly home a bit sooner than expected.
    I guess with donor sperm we don't really need him around at all lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's been a while since I have posted on BH. Well a lot has happened (unfortunately not the preggers news) but we have moved again. We have decided to move back to the beach and DH will be away for 8days and 6 off. We love it. I have checked out the FS here and well I'm not going with him. He was all so quite shocked we had done so many cycles. We have decided that we should give warren another go. Since this is most likely our last attempt which is the hardest decision to make. Our appointment is in February, so have time to save and think about it all. I know all you ladies love him. And I do wish I went back all those years ago. So once again we are excited to be in the roller coaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I'm losing my excitement. February is so far away. I'm learning to deal with hubby working away but now I'm starting to get bored. With DD very settled and happy at school and all her activities I need to find work. I feel so old at 34 trying to get back to work. Well it's so much easier in small country towns now I live in a big town and I'm so nervous about it all. My life has always been about IVF. And of course it still is as I need a job to help fund the IVF ride. IVF sucks feeling crappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am unsure if anyone is still posting or reading this thread. I know it's been awhile since I have.
    Well we have had our IVF break. We just had an appointment with wazza and well we are excited again. But feel disappointed at the same time. Lots of tests were performed and now I have been diagnosed with PCOS. So much to think about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi loveabug
    I haven't posted or read in Bubhub for some time as we were blessed with the safe arrival of our B/G twins in early October. The months since have been filled with much activity (as you can imagine) including a lot of visits to LCCH as both our babies have medical issues that need to be treated/monitored.
    Every day I Marvel at the journey we have taken to get here but feel incredibly blessed 😇

Does Wazza have a plan for you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats loveabug. Congrats on the twins arrival. First year is just a blurry memory for me. Hope the bubs are doing ok.

My twins are now four and growing fast and often think and thank wazza often. Hard work but so worth it