+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kt- like KJ said hope you had good news today otherwise big hugs to you. Ivf is such a hard journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT - I am sorry to read that you are in limbo land Hun. Hope you get some answers soon. Also sorry to read that your wonderful sis is having a hard time of it. Take care of yourselves. Xxx

Ann - hey Hun, not long to go. Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ann17  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Laned yep getting really excited!! Also were you up at 1 am?? I thought I had trouble sleeping !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - yep that's me the night owl. Everyone else in the household, bubba, daddy and the dogs all asleep, but mummy...no way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-04-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All,
    Sorry I've had a big couple of days.

Unfortunately my HGC dropped to 5 so we are out. Wazza is pretty sure the Pregnyl may have still been in my system. I'm pretty sure it has always been out by then, but I think if rather it be that then another chemical.

Now to just move on. I am handling it all much better this time round. Having a beautiful little girl who can make me smile by just looking at her, has definitely soften the blow.

We don't know yet when we will be back in the IVF game. It will all come down to when my sister is ready. We won't be pressuring her with time. We are happy to work in with what works with her.

I hope you are all doing well. I'll have a read back on the last couple of day. I'll still be floating around as always :-)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to share with you my reason for living. She is such a little sweetheart. All day yesterday I was showered with kisses and cuddles (which is out of character for her). She did a good job cheering her mummy up :-) image.jpg
    Last edited by KtKing; 05-04-2014 at 22:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kt - I'm so sorry to hear that your last embie didn't work sending you a great big hug. I remember I had only one frosty left from dd1's cycle. I pinned so much hope on that little one and it didn't thaw properly so we didn't get to transfer. All these things run through your head like will they look like identical twins just years apart... And then boom, it all goes to sh!t. But like you, I had the comfort of my beautiful little girl and the pain does ease when you have them to hold.

Your dd is just gorgeous! And she is so lucky to have you. I always found I spoilt my dd a little when my cycles would go to sh!t. So go out with her tomorrow and have a beautiful mummy and daughter day xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww KT iam so sorry. It's hard at the best of times but ESP so when you are doing de because you have to work around your donor and like you said obviously you don't want to pressure. But hey whose the gorgeous little girl keeping mama all cheered up!! Not the result you were hoping for but we don't know what's around the corner for us. Hang in there! Hugs and your dd is beautiful!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys!
    Now I'm just waiting for AF to show. She is taking her time to get here, I just want to get this over with. I'm guessing it's delayed because of the Provera. I'm sure it came much quicker every other time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT - I am truly sorry to read your post. Be kind to yourself. I can imagine that it would be a very emotional journey for you, but take comfort that you are a obviously a wonderful and beautiful mother to that gorgeous and happy looking little girl. Xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (07-04-2014)