+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ann :-)
    I hope you are well. It sounds like you have been busy :-).

Yeah, it wasn't the ending we were hoping for but we have enjoyed the break and made the most of it. We have focused on saving and paying off debts.
    We are hoping to start up again in May/June this year. Not sure at this point. She is 35 in August so we really want to get onto it before then. She has two boys. One is 4 and the other is 16 months (only 4 months younger than my daughter).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann and KT

Ann - so lovely to hear all is well with your gorgeous bub. Wow I bet traveling with a 9 month old is fun. Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately we only have a 3BA x 1 on ice. It is a huge journey to take for the risk that a less than average emby might not survive the thaw. I am focusing on getting in better shape and have determined not to make any decisions until then. Much love to you and your beautiful family. Xx

KT - wishing you the very best for your pending cycle. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I am thinking of tx exp blast but honestly have lost all hope!
    Plod along ! X Ann

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have booked back in with wazza to start out next cycle. I will go in on Wednesday to get it all started with my sister :-)
    So figgen excited.
    It seems like forever since we last cycled.
    I hope you are all doing well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (18-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KtKing View Post
    We have booked back in with wazza to start out next cycle. I will go in on Wednesday to get it all started with my sister :-)
    So figgen excited.
    It seems like forever since we last cycled.
    I hope you are all doing well.
    Great to hear!! It's always exciting starting afresh - wishing you every success 😊 Wazza is in fine form at the moment , his strike rate seems to be quite high in the last few months...

I'm happy to say we are one of them😄 - we did DE in South Africa with Warren overseeing my immune protocol. We had a rocky patch at 6 weeks but after 5 weeks of bed rest and Wazzas support we are now 12 w 3 d with twins!! We have our NT scan on Tuesday. Fx all is still well in there....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh fantastic! Congratulations!
    My last one was in August and was a bfp but unfortunately I found out at 11 weeks that bubs has stopped growing at 9 weeks :-(
    We are now trying for our rainbow baby :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies
    Well I have just popped in to say hi and to see how everyone is traveling. I do need to go back and catch up. We have had a great break away from IVF but I'm now kind of missing it. IVF is such a big thing in our life. Well our move went well miss 7 walked into her new school with so much confidence it was truly amazing. But to be honest that's all that is great here. I'm a little miserable here so we purchase a house at the beach and now have decided to move us back to civilisation and DH we will become a DIDO family for a short time.
    And get back on the ride. But we may try a different FS. May try Rockhampton but we will see when the time comes.
    Take care sprinkle of baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! Ktking how you going ?

Blinkey how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann,
    I am going great. AF started today and we are just waiting for my sister to start too then it is all systems go. We are aiming for EPU to be the first week of June (my hubby is a FIFO worker so we are working around when he is home).
    If feels like we have been out of the game for so long (it was only August last year) but I have actually enjoyed the break, even though I didn't think I would. I'm just so glad it is here and we are finally doing it again. I can't wait for baby #2. I know already my daughter would be a wonderful big sister :-)
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt hi that's great ! I was hoping for a Junr frostie tx but it seems but hard as my FE Dr Salisbury at QFG is on hols. It actually coincides with the time that I will be in Aust. I can't ext my stay as I need to get back with the kids who are at international school with me in overseas. So gotta see now. But how exciting for you though hope you have a good haul and feerr rate (oh all those words are just coming back !). My little one turns 1 tom !! she is absolutely gorgeous ! Keep us posted love and for you!

Hi Laned and my old buddies !