Thanks
    Reviews
    So so sorry Laned

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Landed I'm so sorry. Wish I could do more then send a hug. Just know we are all here for you. Take care of yourself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

laned  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to all of you for being so kind with your supportive words.

Loveabug - is your BT tomorrow (10/12)? If so wishing you every bit of joy and happiness in the world with a lovely BFP. Bring some happy news to the thread girlfriend. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Landed Monday is my BT. I'm starting to freak out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug - thinking of you. How did your BT go? Hoping like crazy it's a BFP. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I am new to the IVF business, ready to start in January. And a FET cycle in february. Hoping the outcome is better than the IUI's we've been through all BFN's. I have PCO and apparently I am going to have an agonist/antagonist treatment. I am not sure what this means and thought someone might know?? I was too distracted by the news of the FS that we will have to wait another 2-3 months when I saw him a week ago too truly understand what he was saying. I have read somewhere that FET cycles tend to have a higher success rate, is this true?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi keiko. Wishing you luck. Not sure about the cycle you are doing but I never had any fets as never had any to freeze. All my cycles were fresh and I now have twins. So I personally think it comes down to good ole luck sometimes. Who are you seeing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lineyb73. I am seeing Dr Turner at Monash IVF. However he will be away in Jan and suggested waiting until feb until he is back, but there is no way I am waiting another month!! Have been reading lots of great feedback from wazza today. This IVF business is like playing Russian roulette! Not nervous about the injections or egg pick up, just ready to continue this journey!

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Thanks @lineyb73. I am seeing Dr Turner at Monash IVF. However he will be away in Jan and suggested waiting until feb until he is back, but there is no way I am waiting another month!! Have been reading lots of great feedback from wazza today. This IVF business is like playing Russian roulette! Not nervous about the injections or egg pick up, just ready to continue this journey!
    I went with Dr Turner for my first 6 cycles. I thought he was lovely :-)
    I ended up switching to Wazza on my 7th cycle at Dr Turner's recommendation to go to another FS because donor may be our only option. Unfortunately they don't do donor cycles at Monash. My first cycle with Wazza was on our own so he could see how we went on his cocktail of medication but it failed. He recommended donor eggs and my first cycle with my sisters eggs and I got my beautiful little girl.
    I can not fault Dr Turner, he did all he could with what he had. Unfortunately we were (and in his own words) a very difficult case. He even took our case to a meeting with Monash IVF doctors from all over the country and they were all stumped too.
    In Wazza's words, I'm a young lady with old lady eggs. I don't think there is anything else Dr Turner could have done.