+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone, how are you all going?

Well the syneral headaches have started with a bang. All day at work I just wanted to go to bed and sleep it away. Then be exhausted the next day to have it come back later. Yuck!
    To make it all worse Dd have been sick. So much is going around. She is a skinny mini and with vomiting Friday now she has some type of viral thing it makes her tired, coughing we can't seem to put the weight back on her. So much is going around at school. This latest dr visit says its kinda like glandular fever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little quiet in here.

I start injections tomorrow. 1 week until I'm back in Brisbane. I'm driving to make it easier when I'm there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Loveabug - I'm still floating around here but don't comment much as we are in 'waiting' mode. Like Laned we are doing another DE cycle in South Africa but not until January.
    It's a down reg cycle so I will start BCP in a just over a week before gearing up in early January.

How are the synarel headaches going?
    I have the option of doing Lucrin depot injection, Lucrin daily or synarel.... At the moment I am leaning toward either the Lucrin depot injection or the synarel...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just want to share that one of our veteran Brisbane IVFer Betelgeuse has safely delivered her twin boys on 11/11/14. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (27-11-2014),Loveabug  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF, & FET ~#11

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Hello everyone, how are you all going?

Well the syneral headaches have started with a bang. All day at work I just wanted to go to bed and sleep it away. Then be exhausted the next day to have it come back later. Yuck!
    To make it all worse Dd have been sick. So much is going around. She is a skinny mini and with vomiting Friday now she has some type of viral thing it makes her tired, coughing we can't seem to put the weight back on her. So much is going around at school. This latest dr visit says its kinda like glandular fever.
    I'm sniffing along with you, this is my first time using Syneral and it's horrible.

Sorry to hear your DD hasn't been well, that's an added burden you don't need right now .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF, & FET ~#11

Quote Originally Posted by Frostysmum View Post
    Just want to share that one of our veteran Brisbane IVFer Betelgeuse has safely delivered her twin boys on 11/11/14. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
    Betelgeuse. Twin boys that is fantastic news.
    Thanks frostysmum for sharing.

Mummymaybe I hope you don't get the headaches along with the syneral. Not everyone gets them. I have used lucrin injections a few times but respond more to syneral.

Blinky what do you respond to more syneral or lucrin? Unfortunately I respond better to syneral and put up with headaches and exhaustion.

My headaches are a bit hit and miss. But it must effect me everyday because everyday people tell me I look terrible like I'm coming down with something. Gosh I might start getting a complex lol
    Started injections today. 1 week and I will be back in Brissy.

Good news DD is on the mend just need her appetite to pick up too!
    Last edited by Loveabug; 16-11-2014 at 15:39.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty - thanks for letting everyone know. Two beautiful boys. I can't wait for a pic. Betel certainly travelled one tough road. Much love to her and her beautiful little family.

AFM - we are in the picturesque and spectacular Cape Town. Feels a bit surreal being back here with William and where our little man came to life. Our donor has her EPU tomorrow (Friday CT time) and we are looking at approx 11 follies, so fingers crossed we will get good fert rates.

Much love to those of you cycling. Xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post

Blinky what do you respond to more syneral or lucrin? Unfortunately I respond better to syneral and put up with headaches and exhaustion.
    !
    Loveabug - I'm not sure which one works 'better ' . Both seem to do their job for me?
    In all my 7 IVF cycles I have only had two down reg. cycles. One with synarel and one with Lucrin. I did get headaches with synarel ( they were consistent but not intolerable). The only hassle with Lucrin was that I was prescribed daily injections not a depot one. I'm thinking this time I would like to avoid adding another daily injection ( I will already have to do Clexane)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU all set for Friday. 2 more injections and I'm done. Feeling very full.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostysmum View Post
    Omg I can't believe I missed this. That's fantastic! It's my birthday too :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (27-11-2014)