+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Twinkley - hopefully you won't need him by then but I'm sure it feels good to have that appointment up your sleeve, just incase

Thanks @Loveabug - I'm not as far as you as I'm only an hours drive from Brissy but my mom does live up there so I can always invite myself over there if need be too Yeah, I'd be lost without my car.....though I get lost with it in Brisbane all the time too! Lol, I hate one way streets!!! How did you go with your dad? Best of luck x

@Ianed - thanks Hun Any luck with the missing meds?? How frustrating! Wishing you the best of luck xx

AFM - Well, I'm booked in with Wazza but not until July!!!! I will combust before then so I really really hope I get in on a cancellation ASAP. I'm on the waiting list and told them that as long as I get at least two hours notice, I can be there. I've got a full months wait before I can start my FET cycle and I'm already impatient to get started. I go for bloods today to make sure my chemical pregnancy is all done.
    Last edited by Ladydee; 23-10-2014 at 07:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

laned  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - hoping you don't even require the appointment with Wazza and rather end up with a beautiful BFP.

Thanks for your thoughts. Unfortunately, the meds did not arrive, so the company is apparently organising a refund. At least I thankfully had an alternative. XX

So I have now officially started taking meds for DE cycle!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee liked laned have everything crossed you won't be needing that appointment.

Laned thank goodness you had an alternative. And have been able to start you meds.

I'm getting excited start sniffing Friday except I still haven't heard from my dad so a little stressed about who is going to look after DD. But other then that I'm all sorted work has been sorted just have to make all that official.
    I am not looking forward to the headaches + work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caught the IVF train this morning. Started sniffing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lovabug, welcome aboard the bubby express. Here's hoping we both have a pleasant and successful journey. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT--I'm sorry to hear your sad news. Hug your little one a bit tighter, hope you get some comfort from her cuddles.

laned---Sending good wishes and hope you have good news for Xmas this year!

to all the oldies and newbies! I've hung up my IVF boots since my little darling girl was born so am happy to cheer you gals on the sideline. Sorry for the long absence but I do read.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (04-11-2014),laned  (04-11-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Frosty,
    Glad to see you again. I can't wait to hang up my boots but I just don't feel finished yet. I'm still only 31 (eek 32 in a week :what: ) so I still have a little time. Our time limit is mainly running on my sister's biological clock though and she is 35 next year. I'm hoping one more cycle will be the lucky last. Well I keep telling my sister one more

How do you feel about stopping? Do you feel like your life and family are complete? I feel like I will be happy with just two kids. I feel lucky enough to have had the chance to get one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frosty, what a pleasant surprise to read your post. Thank you so much for the well wishes. I am sure your gorgeous girl is a true delight.

I am being realistic that our chances are slim, granted my age, the Grave's and the fact I am only opting for one emby TF due to having had the classical CS. That said, if by some miracle it works we would be over the moon. On the other hand I feel as though we are the luckiest people on the planet with our little (and fast growing) man. We have been blessed with little William, so life is great either way.

Much love to you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi frosty I was thinking the same as KT. It's such a big decision to hang up the boots and I have been thinking of it a bit more lately. I must be nearly there. But not yet I feel incomplete still. I still have a couple of years left in me it's just the emotional side is the hardest.