+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KT - Oh Hun, my heart truly breaks for you. I am so sorry about the loss of your beautiful bubba. The pain of a miscarriage is tremendous. May your little angel baby RIP. Much love to you all at this horrible time. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt...I have only just read your post. So sorry to hear your sad news. Sending big hugs xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.
    We are doing okay. I think through so much IVF I have learnt that some things are out of my control and I no longer dwell on what I cannot change.
    I believe there must have been something wrong and nature has a way of correcting it's mistakes. I know it is not the end for us and I have already had a conversation with my sister and she is on board for another round when we are ready. So I still have hope.
    The proceedure is all done and I can feel my body returning back to normal again. Now to let my body heal and look foward to tomorrow and what it might bring. Thank god I have a beautiful little girl with the biggest and brightest smile ever to lift my spirits.

I hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Ladydee; 19-10-2014 at 08:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I just posted this in the Wazza thread but maybe this thread is a bit more current??

I was wondering what the ladies do who travel to see Wazza? I just know how hard it is to get to all of my bloods and scans with my local FS so just wondering how you do it if you have to travel? Do you take a week or two off work and stay in Brisbane?

Has anyone had or know of anyone who has had success with Wazza after multiple miscarriages?

Also, does anyone know how his waiting list is at the moment....I'm in need of a miracle worker!

Best of luck in your journeys

Thanks ladies xx

Massive hugs @KtKing - I've unfortunately been there and it's the worst thing! Acupuncture and counselling eventually helped me dig my way back up from the devastation....I experienced around a two week delayed reaction Hugs, hugs, hugs xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Ladydee when I changed FS back in June this year I called up to get an appointment with wazza and first available was 9 February 2015 I still have that appointment his wait list is long apparently I hope you can get an appointment sooner. I live up Brisbane way so can't really comment on the travelling side of things.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KtKing I'm so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you can heal quickly IVF is no easy journey that's for sure. Big hugs

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladydee I travel to brisbane for my treatment. I live 12hr drive away. For FET's I go to Brissy day12-13 1st BT and stay there until transfer. Time frame depends on if it's a 3day or 5day embie.
    For a full IVF/ICSI & ET I will get all meds posted out (overnight delivery) and be in Brissy for 1st scan stay there until transfer & that depends on 3day or 5day embie. So far I have been pretty lucky as I get school holidays my cycles seem to be around them I only take 1 week off. For last FET I needed 1 1/2 weeks that was a 5 day blastie. I will be having IVF/ICSI next month so I will get back to you with my time frame.
    I hate driving but it's easier with own car. Sometimes I fly and borrow SIL car. But because I share their car it's hard when I stay for so long.
    Last edited by Loveabug; 20-10-2014 at 20:24.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls, just wanted to pop in and note firstly much love going out to KT.

Ladydee - wishing you a warm welcome. I hope you get in to see Wazza ASAP and that your stay here is short and sweet.

AFM - DH and I have decided to embark on another South African Egg Donor Journey. Got to say, I am a tad stir crazy at the moment, with the unfortunate circumstance of some meds from the international pharmacy going missing!!!

Anyhoooo, just need to breeeeaaaatttttthhhhh!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All my medication arrived today. Thank god they left it at the post office while DH was out most times they leave the package at the front door. Grrrr
    Waiting to here if my dad can come up and look after Dd this is the stressful part.
    Do I take dd out of school for the last week and a half if I can't get any one?

Start sniffing at the end of the month.