+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Lovabug, when I was cycling with my own eggs, I took melatonin (compounded); DHEA (compounded), Macca, Royal jelly, coq10, extra zinc, extra Vit b, Vit d, multivitamin (elevit), fish oil, probiotic. DH took, spermamax, Macca, coq10, Menevit, acai berries, goji berries, aloe Vera juice, pepitas and fish oil.

All the best for your future decision making xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Loveabug
    With my own eggs was as follows:

For Me:
    DHEA, Melatonin, Metformin, Clexane, Prednisone, Low dose Aspirin, CoQ10, Vit E, Berocca, Extra Vit B, Calcium/Vit D (I am D deficient), Fish Oil, Zinc, Elevit

For DH:
    Pumpkin Seeds, Goji Berries, CoQ10, selenium, Berocca, Zinc , spermax,aloe Vera Juice

With Donor eggs:

Me:
    I took all of the same stuff with the exception of the DHEA, Melatonin

DH:
    Took the same as the other cycles.

I tried royal jelly and maca but they both flared my allergies badly so I stopped. With my own cycles I also did acupuncture. I didn't do it when I went overseas for DE - I think by then I was over it a bit...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For what it's worth Loveabug. DH's 'cocktail' was given to us by our FS , Wazza and it proved to be one of the best results we got from DH who has poor morphology and low count usually but on that treatment he improved to be categorised as 'normal' for his sample.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm also a Wazza patient & have done 7 IUIs with injectables. Low AMH so egg quality is the issue. I lost twins in March at 15w due to PROM & had a chemical in July. I have an appt with him tomorrow (YAY he's back from him holiday!) to talk IVF. Just wondering if you all think I'll fit an IVF cycle in this year? How does he do things time wise? Do you do EC & ET in the same cycle? I've tried to evade it for as long as possible but now I think it's the best avenue to take due to eggs being the issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi whosurnanny - so sorry to read of your devastating losses. How terrible for you.

As for fitting in an IVF cycle, as long as you are deemed medically fit and are soon due a period, there is plenty of time to cycle, with QFG historically working right up until Xmas. When you do an IVF cycle, it will be similar to your IUI, granted you have already been on the injections. You will have an egg pick up somewhere around CD14 and then all going well an ET 5 days later.

I wish you the very best for your pending cycle. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @laned for your advice. I'm CD4 tomorrow & have an appt so hopefully that's not too late to start injections?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whosurnanny - all the very best for your appointment today. X

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    So yesterday we went to our first OB appointment to start our pregnancy plan and she did a scan. She was concerned and sent us for an emergency ultrasound. They discovered the baby had passed away at about 9.5 weeks and there was no heartbeat. So today we are in shock and awaiting a call from the OB to hopefully get in today for a D & C.
    Thankfully we have a beautiful little girl here to help pick up my pieces again. She is doing more for me than she could ever know.
    I just don't know what to think. IVF seems to have given me pretty thick skin so I'm handling it better than I thought but we are still shattered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Krking I am so very sorry for your loss, I have tears in my eyes writing this and words can't describe what you must be going through, get plenty of snuggles off your gorgeous daughter to help you through

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT I'm so sorry. Thinking of you all. That's the thing with IVF we just seem to deal with it all. Even though we are extreme emotional. Take of yourself.

Well I have been putting it off for a few days. I finally spoke with my principle to have last 2 weeks off school for IVF Yes I burst into tears. I tried really hard not to but the gates wouldn't close.
    Now I'm sitting in the staff room with 😭tears in my eyes reading KTs post. This all just Sucks I would use a few choice words but I can't. Just insert them here👉
    Last edited by Loveabug; 16-10-2014 at 14:41.