+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betel - you truly symbolise resilience in every essence of the word. After all that you have been through it is such a joy to have the privilege of knowing your news. Likewise, every time I thing about it I get really emotional. I wish you and those bubbas a beautiful, healthy and safe pregnancy. Well done Hun. Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (22-06-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That is fantastic news Betel!!!!!!! Congratulations on your BFP ad with twins! You both must be over the moon at the moment. I am so so so so so happy for you :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stalker Alert

BETEL much love and congrats on your wonderful news.... I'm so happy for you... you're an amazing person... enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and treasure every moment.....

SG

6. The Following User Says Thank You to surfergal For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I can't believe there are still so many "lurkers" on this thread!!!!
    Your support is amazing, thanks so much to everyone

KJ35 - congrats on the birth of your little one
    lineyb73 - I will certainly get in contact with you to get some ideas of what to expect!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel. ..are you on facebook. I am probably on there more than here. Lmk and will pm you my details

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe how quiet this thread is now. :-)

Anyway, just a quick update. We are just about to embark on another cycle. We had an appointment with Wazza on Thursday and it's all systems go. My sister didn't even hesitate when we asked her to be our egg donor. I'm so excited to get the chance to give my little girl a sibling. If all goes to plan the EPU will be around the 11th August!

Here is an updated pic of my donor baby from her first birthday. I wish I could see where the ladies are that I used to cycle with. Frostysmum, Bronwyn, Amandamoo (sorry for everyone I missed, my memory isn't so good lol). 5 years of IVF will do that to a person.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404712097.275663.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

laned  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super cute little ladybug! Kt king good luck for the next round, hope you've got the magic formula for everything to go smoothly.

My little girl is 2 yo now, very cheeky. She's been a pure delight to my soul.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (09-07-2014),laned  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt King: good luck with your next cycle. How lucky are you! What a gift your sister is giving you to go another cycle. Hoping Warren can work his magic for you: he's a great man. You must be getting in just before his holidays?
    I've been quiet as we are just busy saving for another round to South Africa. The trip won't be until next year so not much news from us. We have already picked a new donor and she has agreed but outside of that all quiet on our front.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

laned  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT - truly a gorgeous little girl. Looks like she had a wonderful day. Love the outfit. As Blinky said, your sister is a gem.

Frosty - WOW, where does the time go??? I couldn't agree with your sentiments more. I still find myself looking at William every day and thanking the universe for him.

Blinky - I can imagine you just want next year here in a flash, it is wonderful that you have chosen another donor. Hang in there Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. She is a cheeky little girl. My sister made the onesie for me and I made the little skirt. It was such a great day.