+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann - Congratulations and a big warm welcome to your gorgeous little girl. What did you end up calling her? I have been waiting for your announcement. So pleased your precious bundle is here safe and sound. Very very happy for you both. As Liney said, take it easy and absorb every moment. They do grow up so quickly right before your eyes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann congratulations. I have been hanging out waiting for your announcement

KT that's fantastic. You have one amazing beautiful sister.

Well I am about to undergo more test for auto immune issues. I didn't think of it before but my mum just got diagnosed with lupus last year. It's not hereditary but could have it or similar issues. Have spoken to FS and he said that's what he was going to speak to me about.
    We have 1 embryo left. Would be nice to have some answers before we use our last before we go again for a full cycle.

Waiting desperately for no.2
    Last edited by Loveabug; 05-06-2014 at 18:29.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

ann17  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned actually I haven't put the name out on Internet atm just being a bit cautious I guess as the de cycle is pretty much private and ltd to the people involved only. Don't know who cld be reading along !
    hey is your pram issue sorted out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

it's been a while since my last post, more than a year ago!! But I still see familiar names in here so I thought it was time for an update. I know I had a lot of support from a lot of girls here and I am sure you're all wondering what happened to me.

Firstly, sorry I stopped posting. After our non-viable pregnancy last year it was very hard for me to face other people, especially those who had successful IVF outcomes. Somehow I just felt better grieving on my own.
    BUT... we never stopped trying!! That non-viable pregnancy was a turning point in our TTC journey, I knew straight away it was time for us to go ED.
    After a long year of getting things organised, we finally did a transfer in March, two perfect 5d embies .
    Well...happy to say I am now 16 weeks pregnant with twins!!!!

It's been a long journey for us and I wanted to post our story also to give hopes to all the couples in the same situation. It took us 9 years TTC, 14 IVF cycles, lots of $$$, lots of heartbreaks, two little angels, and above all a lot of determination. ED wouldn't have been our first choice and I never thought, when we first started IVF, that we would have ever gone this way. But we did and it was the best thing we could have ever done.

I really want to say thank you to everyone on the forum that has been very supportive with me, it really helped me through very dark times. We are all very strong women and, despite we never asked for it, we found ourselves sharing this journey and we were able to support each other in a way that wouldn't have been possible with other people that haven't been through the same experience. Thanks again and good luck to all the Brisbane newbies xxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

laned  (18-06-2014),surfergal  (19-06-2014)

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Betelgeuse I am beyond thrilled for you! How fabulous. I wish you a happy and event free pregnancy. I very rarely look at bubhub anymore but I will watch out for your birth announcement in a few months! Congratulations on a hard fought battle lovely lady!

TRH

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingreallyhard For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (22-06-2014),laned  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betegeuse congratulations on twins that's amazing news.....I had my little boy Lennon on 4th June weighing 7lb 2oz , I'm so in love with him.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel....Omg I am jumping up and down with happiness for you. I was only wondering about you the other day and twins.. gosh they are hard work but it is sooo worth it. If you have any questions please ask but gosh congratulations on the awesome news and thank you for coming and sharing with us

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel, I have tears pouring down my face, I am just so, so thrilled for you and DH. Congratulations, what wonderful, wonderful news! Those twinnies are lucky little souls to have such determined and resilient parents. I wish you every enjoyment of your pregnancy and will be looking out for your birth announcement! Congratulations again

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Betel - we have cycled a few times together and I remember your last cycle with us and how much pain you went through. So it brings me so much joy to read your news. Sending lots of positive vibes for a smooth pregnancy and birth. You deserve these two little miracles and they deserve such an awesome mum. I suppose the legacy of going through so many cycles is that these babies will always know how much they were wanted. You travelled to the ends of the earth to get them here xoxo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi betel! absolutely the best news I've heard for a while yet! I'm so thrilled for you, my heart skipped a few beats when I read the news. So doubly blessed after such a long and difficult journey. I wish you a smooth and uneventful birth, after all that you've gone through you deserve it!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post: