+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default From sunny QLD hello fellow TTC' ers

Hi ladies,
    I'd like to take the time and say hi. HI
    I only Just registered on the BUBHUB and would like to introduce myself.
    as you can see in my siggy. im on the ivf roller coaster. i attend a clinic in Brisbane so i travel alot haha. not an old hand at it yet and found typing in a forum very helpful when it all gets alittle too much. i do have children that are grown and fill my life with joy and amazement everyday. but my hubby of 10 yrs has no natural children of his own. so here i am after raising 3 wonderful kids trying do it all again. madness some say..... and you'd be right on some levels.
    giving my DH a baby is my fondest wish. It is frustrating and disheartening every time we go a cycle that ends in BFN or worse.
    but i buck up and move on to the next cycle with hope that this will be it. as i know you all do. ivf or natural conception is stressful and exciting to the point you want to hide under the pillow and scream. i get this. alot... looking forward to chatting with you ladies about your journeys and experiences.
    cheers
    the JoyRider hahhah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome ivf rollercoaster! I'm doing ivf in Brisbane too - currently in my second cycle. Bubhub is definitely a great place for support during all the highs and lows. I hope you get your bfp soon!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

ivf rollercoster  (29-03-2014)