+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A second opinion can never hurt I think :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we have decided to continue trying naturally at this stage unless any results from our extra testing tells us to try IVF. Our most recent loss was extremely hard emotionally as it was very dragged out. Now we wait to try again and hopefully this next one will be a healthy sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so OP :-) sending you good sticky vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind if I join I've just had as scan (would have been 10 weeks) and found out the baby died at 8 weeks. First pregnancy we had to terminate for medical reasons at 12 weeks (t-18) and all this after 6 IVF cycles. Feeling like it will never happen, although willing that it will...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for your loss rarah
    I recently just lost our bub at 10w and it was very emotionally draining. How are you coping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cloud babies I'm so sorry to hear you've suffered so many losses. How awful.
    I've had 3 early m/c and a stillborn baby girl at 37 weeks. I've had so many tests since. Turns out I had polyps in my uterus which I had removed after exploratory d and c, and I've a two point mutation on MTHFR gene. I am cautiously happy to report that I'm 13 weeks pregnant, whilst on low dose aspirin, high dose folic acid and daily clexane injections. Have you had any testing to show MTHFR mutations?
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SJG I have had so many tests done and the results have been frustrating with no real answers. I have been tested for MTHFR and the results were heterozygous so I have been put on a high dose of folic acid plus start clexane when I get a bfp. Did they say the polyps were the cause of your early losses?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They're not sure, but it's possible. Too many variables I guess, but so far so good. Do you get your progesterone measured? All my pregnancies were IVF, so progesterone measured til 8 weeks, and I was taking progesterone daily ( due to FET).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear of your losses. Just check into when you can start taking the clexane. I was talking to another BH'er prior to starting on it and they took it from ovulation onwards. This made sense in my case as previous scans had shown that implantation had been hampered early on prior to losing the babies later in the pregnancy to the clotting factor. I figured if it didn't hurt then I was going to try it! At my first scan this time bubs measured right on track which was very different from the bubs that I miscarried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @CloudBabies I'm sorry for your losses, unexplained is often hard to cope with - a second opinion is always an option it depends how confident you are with your existing FS. I don't feel as sad as last time and I 'm not sure why. We didn't tell anyone this time nor did we really discuss it so maybe ignorance helped. I'm more frustrated that we have to start again with another fresh IVF cycle and back on pre-pregnancy diet... I'm also worried about the results - our FS suggested PGD with our next cycle however as I usually only end up with one fertilised embryo I'm a bit worried about doing it.
    @littleTed glad to hear all is going well this time FX for you.
    @SJG I'm sorry to hear about your losses - really happy to hear everything is going well now
    Last edited by Rarah11; 17-05-2014 at 06:11.