+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't see why it's relevant that he is "not from this country". A prick is a prick regardless of where they're from, and plenty of Aussie born and bred business owners/managers break the rules all the time.

I wouldn't be emphasising the idea of "abiding by the rules of this country" if you want your complaint to be taken seriously.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MermaidSister For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (27-03-2014),CompareTheMeerkat  (27-03-2014),JR03  (27-03-2014),kw123  (27-03-2014),loveshack  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Having to reschedule an interview for a job is not a good start regardless of the circumstances but I also think there was no need for the man to be so rude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry this happened but your comments about him not being from this country and mention of abiding by "the laws of this country" are not very pleasant either.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (27-03-2014),loveshack  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    Ladies
    '
    We have an update from the human rights of australia I spoke to somebody who is going to send me a Complaints Form in the mail and hopefully this dodgy preschool will be contacted to pull their standards up and abide by the laws of this country and never treat people like this again.
    I'm confused about what law he has broken. It isn't illegal to be rude to someone?

If I were you I would give him a brief "thank you for your time but I have decided to withdraw my application". Don't burn your bridges, you never know what the future holds for you. I would then forget about this whole thing and focus my energy on finding a more suitable job.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

loveshack  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He sounds like a pig but you sound a little crazy by saying 'the laws of this country'.
    Rescheduling a job interview is never a good look no matter the reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, I would have clearly explained to the first staff member I spoke to why I urgently needed to speak to him, and ask what time he's expected to arrive. Maybe he was rude because you didn't call at least at the interview time (mid morning) when you knew he would be there and left it until midday. He might have come in especially for your interview and had then waited around for over an hour without hearing from you.