+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I have been on lite n easy for the past 5 weeks. I've lost 4kg and I think hubby's lost more than that (with no exercise so we probably could be losing more). Essentially it's controlled our calorie intake and portion size. We weren't eating that bad before, just way too much. And it's really nice not having to cook at the moment as we're both still getting used to life with our dd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think alot of mine has been through BF. I try to eat healthy meals with lots of complex carbs, lean meats and veges. Being active is helpful when you can.
    I have hit a plateau now though and need to keep going so will start calorie counting and increase low impact exercise.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Similar Threads

1. How to lose weight while on Lithium
    By loislane2010 in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:52
  2. Need advice- how to finally lose weight!
    By Bluekrushbabe in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 20:57

Posting Permissions