Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck for your journey ahead Mrs Tugs! Hope it's a quick one x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (09-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @MrsTugs hope your BFP is coming soon!

Me -26 DH - 28.... TTC since April '14
    BFP July 6th, EDD March 17th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midwife appointment today. Bub was kicking and jumping, my belly was bouncing all over the place lol. I've got placenta previa though. So that worries me a little. She said any spotting at all or sharp pains to head straight to the hospital.
    Only 24+5 so hopefully my placenta hangs in there for a heck of a lot longer! Measuring 25 weeks. So pretty much spot on.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on their BFP's I have a feeling there are a few more on the horizon xo

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrumbleBee For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (13-08-2014),Katvee  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my early/dating scan this coming Tuesday (19th). quite nervous about what we will/won't see. Haha typical first time mum?
    Feeling ok so far, no sickness, just trying to snack regularly to hopefully prevent ms.

Me 38 DH 44. TTC no.1 since April 2013.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (14-08-2014),M'LadyEm  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ooh exciting! All I've got to look forward to is my pregnancy blood test with the FS on Monday. AF is due in Saturday so it will likely be pointless.

We went and visited friends of ours in hospital last night who had their bub on Monday. Seeing DH just sitting there with bub was precious. He sat there for a good hour or so cradling him before I got a look in haha.

I was also a bit annoyed last night too when I found out that DHs best mate and wife are expecting no 2. I was annoyed because DH had known for 2 weeks and not told me. They live interstate and there's no one I would tell anyway. I had already guessed because DH and his mate had planned to go to the F1 next March but has been cagey around plans when I've been trying to sort out holidays (we have a family wedding and my 30th the week before). I was also annoyed because both DHs best mate and his wife are quite big. Frustrating really that they can fall pregnant so easily (it seems), yet we can't even manage a flicker of hope of a pregnancy. Just a self pity moment really. I'll get over it soon. *sigh* I am happy for them, and I am still hoping we get our bfp this month. We'd be due end of April, so about a month after DHs best mate and his wife, which would be nice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Thanks ladies. Very excited. Can't wait for these next few months to zoom by so we can start
    Oh Mrs t that's fantastic news. I am definitely keen to see what the next few months have in store for you. So excited to see your BFP. probably not as much as you though. How are you feeling???

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    I have my early/dating scan this coming Tuesday (19th). quite nervous about what we will/won't see. Haha typical first time mum?
    Feeling ok so far, no sickness, just trying to snack regularly to hopefully prevent ms.

Me 38 DH 44. TTC no.1 since April 2013.
    I felt this way with my dating scan. Don't stress, everything will be fine.x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I'm half an hour off being 35 weeks along. So ready for this baby to come. I still have so much to do :-/ but happy for baby to come anytime after 37 weeks. Nothing exciting to report apart from cramping in the hoo ha and feeling baby move quote often. (Nothing like getting hoo ha cramps and walking around the shops XD, I must look weird)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Well ladies I'm half an hour off being 35 weeks along. So ready for this baby to come. I still have so much to do :-/ but happy for baby to come anytime after 37 weeks. Nothing exciting to report apart from cramping in the hoo ha and feeling baby move quote often. (Nothing like getting hoo ha cramps and walking around the shops XD, I must look weird)

We must be due 1 day apart. I was 35 weeks yesterday. I too cant wait for bub to come, but yes after 37 weeks please. We are potty training DD starting today, so hope for that to happen well and truly before bub is here

No hoo haa cramps though, thank goodness.

Do you know what you're having? We are having a little boy

I don't know too many people in this thread any more. Mrs Tugs, how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So first month of ovulation monitoring was a bust. I'm now cd4. Was supposed to have a blood test this morning for post ovulation monitoring/pregnancy test, but no need. So am going in to see the FS tomorrow to work out what now. I don't know what the routine is. I'm ales tempted to pack in my acupuncture. It just isn't working for me so I don't want to keep spending money on it. Plus I know tomorrow she's going to hammer on about wanting to see DH too, but her hours and location are just not easy for DH to get there. *sigh* I guess I'll go tomorrow and just tell them I will ring back to book another appt, then not ring back. I hate disappointing people and it's been 6 months and no real change. Plus the herbs she wants me to take are foul. I can't even stomach them. I want to gag/vomit everytime I take them. I would rather drink vinegar than the herbs. Blergh.