Closed Thread
Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    (.)(.) hahahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ( o Y o )
    Teehee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No energy. When we're snuggled up on the couch he'll have his hand tucked inside my shirt so he was halfway there. What annoys me is that the doctor said at our first visit up bd the night before and the night of ovulation. DH was there. Yesterday when he got home from work he asked me about the appt. I said I was good to go, FS predicted lunchtime tomorrow (today). Also the FA wanted us to dtd Saturday night to "clear the pipes" which DH knew. He then slept til midday then went to a mates place around 2pm knowing I was working night shift so wouldn't be home. He knew I was ****ed off at him for that because he came upstairs before he left and was like "we can just do it now". How's that for romance?! I know some of the romance goes out the window when you're timing dtd because someone tells you to do it at X Y Z time, but do I really have to spell it out for him. Do I really have to go, "I'm going upstairs now, you'd better come too because the doctor wants us to have sex tonight"? I'm over it, I really am. Neither of us have a high libido, but it feels like he's actively avoiding dtd. He says he's not, but actions speak louder than words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @theoneandonlyem I am sorry you are going through this. My DH was like that sometimes. Neither of us have a very high libido either. It was only recently that he started doing things my way (and it was an effort for both of us) ;-)
    I hope things improve for you soon. Yes the romance definitely does go out the window sometimes. This last cycle for us, my DH was heading out to his mates place and I told him we had to have a quickie before he left! It was all business but we did giggle a bit....can't remember the last time we did it in daylight hours!
    I hope you got some "quality time" in x

Me 38 DH 44. TTC no.1 since April 2013.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @FiBub76. I must admit I had a bit of a go at DH yesterday morning and told him exactly how his lack of internet is making me feel etc. I told him that I don't want to have to be the one to initiate everything. I even pointed out that I had stayed home from work and his excuse was, you said you hadn't slept all day so I figured you'd be too tired. Basically I got a bit teary, probably made him feel bad and he tells me that he definitely wants this to happen and so on and so on. He even came home from work early but nothing happened. Was just kind of awkward for the rest of the day. But then when we went up to bed we started talking about baby things again - friends that are due in a few weeks, baby names we like etc, and then I STILL had to initiate. *sigh*
    The FS estimated I would ovulate yesterday lunchtime-ish given my oestrogen levels and the size of the follicle he saw. I'm kind of hoping we're still in with a chance as my temp hasn't jumped up yet post ovulation. Hoping that if we bd again tonight it will still be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you get your quality time in. Keep going, because there is always a chance that you might ovulate later.
    I remember the times when I would secretly cry coz DH didn't come to bed or complained about having to bd.
    I was tired of bd'ing totally, it was such an effort sometimes. I didn't even care if I "enjoyed" it or not, as long as DH gave his contribution!
    We both just got to the point where we wanted it so bad, and esp after mc a few months ago, DH's attitude changed.
    I have such a great patient hubby though, he was a real trooper, even when he didn't really want to.
    Got to the point he would have to turn down offers of overtime so he could be home. Lucky his boss and him are mates and knew what we were doing

Last edited by FiBub76; 06-08-2014 at 19:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not very often that "having sex with the missus" is a viable excuse to not be at work ;-P

Afm, af arrived this morning spot on schedule. No surprises here! Fs appt tomorrow. Will be a big one with all our results and game plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Not very often that "having sex with the missus" is a viable excuse to not be at work ;-P

Afm, af arrived this morning spot on schedule. No surprises here! Fs appt tomorrow. Will be a big one with all our results and game plan
    Will be thinking of you with your appt today x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the best for today @MrsTugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    I hope you get your quality time in. Keep going, because there is always a chance that you might ovulate later.
    I remember the times when I would secretly cry coz DH didn't come to bed or complained about having to bd.
    I was tired of bd'ing totally, it was such an effort sometimes. I didn't even care if I "enjoyed" it or not, as long as DH gave his contribution!
    We both just got to the point where we wanted it so bad, and esp after mc a few months ago, DH's attitude changed.
    I have such a great patient hubby though, he was a real trooper, even when he didn't really want to.
    Got to the point he would have to turn down offers of overtime so he could be home. Lucky his boss and him are mates and knew what we were doing

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Haha I don't think that's what he told work. He's accrued so much TOIL (as in days, if not weeks) that I think he's past caring if he takes days off/leaves early etc. As it is we managed to BD 2 days in a row, so I'm happy. When/if AF comes again I think I'm just going to have to say (again) that we need to bd second daily to give ourselves a chance. I am getting sick of it though. Hopefully it's sunk it to him now after the other day.
    @MrsTugs good luck for today. Hope your appt goes well. We'll all be waiting to hear what your next step is