Closed Thread
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Holy crapsticks. I just had a returned call from the FS... we have an appt at 9am on Tuesday. I was fully expecting to have to wait a month or so, but they had a cancellation and could fit us in. I'm a bit nervous now, but excited too. Next dilemma though is this, DH has got a form and a cup to do another SA, (last one was 2 weeks ago tomorrow). We were told 4-5 weeks between samples, but also that if we got in to see him at a reasonable time then to do it early. Is 2 weeks too short of a time frame? I would have thought so. I guess we just wait and see on Tuesday...
    How exciting! Must feel good to be able to do something proactive

AFM, I just had a call from my gp saying she won't be there when I had my appt for next week. I waited 3 wks for this appt, and I couldn't get another tues appt for another three weeks. I booked it for next week coz AF is due and didn't want to waste another cycle by doing nothing. Tues is my only day off work. Sooooo upset right now. Can't get in until August 12th. Gonna try to get a day off work and go on another day. 😪

Me 38 DH 44. TTC no.1 since April 2013.
    Last edited by FiBub76; 18-07-2014 at 16:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Em! How exciting! No idea about SA sorry but best of luck with it all.

@Fi how disappointing! I hate it when you are banking on something and it falls through. Definitely don't want to waste another cycle I think in this instance it's a good idea to have a sickie!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hopefully we caught the egg this cycle!
    I dread having to have fertility treatment as I work in Sydney and live on the central coast and only have one day off during the week, so running to appts is almost impossible if there are too many!
    Thought I would share my app for this month, the little love hearts are when we bd'd. No wonder DH is exhausted lol!
    CD23 today, will test next Friday
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405668901.107267.jpg

Me 38 DH 44. TTC no.1 since April 2013.
    Last edited by FiBub76; 18-07-2014 at 19:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fi, you timed it perfectly well done. Do you check for O or do u just let the app forecast it?

Em, if you were making lifestyle or diet changes you would have to wait 3 months before seeing any change in sample. But because you're just currently looking to see if there's any anomaly from the first result, 2 weeks will be fine. Just make sure he abstains for the right amount of time.

Clucky, your gp will very likely do a wk10 scan or something if u ask. Just say you want to do a dating scan but aren't available until *insert date you want scan*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post

Clucky, your gp will very likely do a wk10 scan or something if u ask. Just say you want to do a dating scan but aren't available until *insert date you want scan*.
    Yeh I think so @MrsTugs. He's pretty good and giving what you want, so j have faith where so you normally go for u/s that early? Public or with ob you've chosen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My OB is doing my dating scan in his offices, if I hadn't mentioned that to GP he was happy to refer me to Qld X-ray, so could go either way @clucky_duck

Me -26 DH - 28.... TTC since April '14
    BFP July 6th, EDD March 17th

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katvee For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that! It's not looking promising for conception next month as when I'm due to O is when I'll be down south with some work friends. Will try and do it cd12 which is the Thursday then I'm away fro and sat and back Sunday so will bd again then. If it's not meant to be that's ok. Just try sept as we originally planned

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It only takes one sperm clucky ;-)
    Just make sure to dtd before you leave and as soon as you're back. They can survive up to a week so if it's meant to be it will happen xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (21-07-2014),Katvee  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Fi, you timed it perfectly well done. Do you check for O or do u just let the app forecast it?

Em, if you were making lifestyle or diet changes you would have to wait 3 months before seeing any change in sample. But because you're just currently looking to see if there's any anomaly from the first result, 2 weeks will be fine. Just make sure he abstains for the right amount of time.

@MrsTugs I was previously using the clear blue fertility monitor but last two cycles have used nothing.
    The app cant really predict o, I just use the app to keep track of cycle days and bd days. Also my last three or four cycles have been 29 days and the monitor was peaking at cd16 so I am kinda using that as a guide as wel as cm.
    This cycle we have kept up the bd incase we misread signs and incase I o'd later. I dont get O pains or anything so its a bit of guess work.
    Temping and charting sounded like too much hard work for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    @MrsTugs I was previously using the clear blue fertility monitor but last two cycles have used nothing.
    The app cant really predict o, I just use the app to keep track of cycle days and bd days. Also my last three or four cycles have been 29 days and the monitor was peaking at cd16 so I am kinda using that as a guide as wel as cm.
    This cycle we have kept up the bd incase we misread signs and incase I o'd later. I dont get O pains or anything so its a bit of guess work.
    Temping and charting sounded like too much hard work for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sounds like you're staying educated. Don't temp unless it's something you really want to do.
    I just wanted to make sure you weren't just assuming the app is right, but you're using plenty of data you'll be fine :-)