Closed Thread
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsTugs going on 14months now. Over it! Haha. Actually I really just over temping, but the acupuncturist wants me to do it so I am. Might see if I can stop because is such a hassle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do u use FF? I'd be interested to see your chart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep. The only thing I diligently put into it though is my temps and my AF (and opks when I was doing them). Most of the other stuff I only put on the temp charts the acupuncturist gave me. I'll put the last few up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oops and current chart ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405491530.784198.jpg

June was a bit of a write off with my pop dying and the funeral, but my cycles have been reasonably stable lasting 26days and ovulating day 16. Even before I was temping FF was pinpointing ovulation on day 16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Antenatal appointment today. Bubs is measuring 22 weeks (I'm 20+5) with a strong heartbeat at 148. Next appointment will be at 24+5 weeks :-)

funniest thing is bub kicked the midwife lol she had a chuckle. Bub always kicks the Doppler or the person checking my belly, active cherub. Had me awake last night I just laid there feeling it swish around and kick away.

Good luck everyone on their journeys, it's all sounding very positive for you all, so fingers crossed it's not long till you get your BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Learnt something new today reading about HyCoSi @MrsTugs. It's so amazing the technology these days.

Hahah @CrumbleBee what a little character you have growing! I can't wait for that feeling of bubs inside. My bff said she really misses it and had a few issues letting go of that feeling. So I will be sure to cherish it!

Some exciting news for me. DH and I have decided to start TTC next month! So @MrsTugs can you please update the list? Also DH is now 32

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Oops and current chart Attachment 57837

June was a bit of a write off with my pop dying and the funeral, but my cycles have been reasonably stable lasting 26days and ovulating day 16. Even before I was temping FF was pinpointing ovulation on day 16.
    This chart is perfect textbook charting. Good to see your body seems to be function well on a basic level. Hopefully there's nothing serious underfoot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Learnt something new today reading about HyCoSi @MrsTugs. It's so amazing the technology these days.

Hahah @CrumbleBee what a little character you have growing! I can't wait for that feeling of bubs inside. My bff said she really misses it and had a few issues letting go of that feeling. So I will be sure to cherish it!

Some exciting news for me. DH and I have decided to start TTC next month! So @MrsTugs can you please update the list? Also DH is now 32
    Great news! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahh mrstugs! That sounds interesting but not the nicest procedure by the sounds of it! Hope it all goes well for you and there's no issues for you and your able to start your ivf journey.

Clucky duck that's exciting! Hope you don't need to wait too long for your bfp.

Theoneandonlyem- have you been referred to a FS? I'm hoping you get your bfp soon too. Your charts look good. I temped for all of two months. It drove me crazy!
    Last edited by LysnDan; 17-07-2014 at 12:00.