Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Congrats @Katvee and @loz09
    So exciting you both got BFP

I had my baby shower yesterday. So many cancelations an hour before it was supposed to start. One person even said they had a car accident and I see on Facebook a picture of her car after it getting a clean...ppffttt. emergencies filled through all of my friends yesterday. But I had a great time regardless with those who could be bothered to show up and it was fantastic.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That was pretty early hey crafty? My blessing way (hippie version of a baby shower lol) is not til 37 weeks, hopefully she doesn't decide to come early!! Poor form of your friend to lie!! I'm glad you still had fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats katvee and loz09 !!!!!

That's a bummer about your baby shower crafty mama especially your friend lying like that! As long as you had fun. I got everything for my baby shower (except the actual food) over the weekend. But I'm having mine at around 26 weeks so I am still not too big :-) I'm 19 + 2 at the moment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CrumbleBee For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs, I just checked the list on the first page and my due date isn't up there. We are due 28th November and we are keeping it a surprise. Our 19 week scan on Friday the lady was so good and just brushed over bubs bits, it's funny to know that she knows what our bub is but we don't! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Katvee and Loz09!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @ loz09, we'll be due around the same time
    @Craftymamabris, glad you enjoyed your baby shower, sucks about your friend though I don't understand why people can't just tell the truth...
    @Colbie, thanks must be a good day March 17 lol, will have to think of some good Irish names he/she will be the first march bub/ Pisces in both DH and my extended families

On a side note, dental X-rays would be a big no no in early pregnancy right? Am meant to go for a check up tomorrow...

Me -26 DH - 28.... TTC since April '14
    Last edited by Katvee; 06-07-2014 at 21:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katvee View Post
    Congrats @ loz09, we'll be due around the same time
    @Craftymamabris, glad you enjoyed your baby shower, sucks about your friend though I don't understand why people can't just tell the truth...
    @Colbie, thanks must be a good day March 17 lol, will have to think of some good Irish names he/she will be the first march bub/ Pisces in both DH and my extended families

On a side note, dental X-rays would be a big no no in early pregnancy right? Am meant to go for a check up tomorrow...

Me -26 DH - 28.... TTC since April '14
    Thanks we will! Just tell them you are. I just got my wisdom tooth out last week - still recovering!

Thanks
    Reviews

That sucks @Crafty! Sounds similar to my Tupperware party a few weeks ago! Honestly, just come for the afternoon, I don't expect you to buy anything. Ppl bailed because I think they felt obliged to buy something! I am just not that sort of person who bails last minute on things unless there is a seriously bad thing that's happened. Shows you have NO intergrity and loyalty realyl Hope you had a great time anyway with the good friends who came

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going in for my second beta test today. Hoping for good news. Day 10 and still bleeding. Has now changed to dark red for the last two days but is only getting half a speck on my underwear when I wake up in the morning - less this morning than yesterday. Hoping this means it is old blood. I read that this sounds typical of a haematoma as it heals. Still very light without cramps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi, I hope everything is ok.

here is a pic of the BFP from yesterday (12dpo) think I'm going to buy some more tests today to see if it gets darker image.jpg

booking a drs appt late this week to confirm everything :-) still feels weird, I don't really feel any different except a bit crampy :-/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katvee For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (09-07-2014),jussi  (07-07-2014),SquishyO  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    So exciting you both got BFP

I had my baby shower yesterday. So many cancelations an hour before it was supposed to start. One person even said they had a car accident and I see on Facebook a picture of her car after it getting a clean...ppffttt. emergencies filled through all of my friends yesterday. But I had a great time regardless with those who could be bothered to show up and it was fantastic.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You had fun cos there were no silly fake friends there to ruin it!! xx
    All the people who truly care about you were there and that's what matters!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (09-07-2014)