Closed Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's fantastic @Cocoblue!!! So very happy for you. I can't believe they had to hold you off so long though, it's kind of scary and strange!! But, they are here now Love both names by the way. Enjoy this super special newborn time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations @Cocoblue! Aren't they just divine! You must be thrilled (and probably quite tired)! Enjoy your beautiful babies. Much love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations @Cocoblue!! They're adorable. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well couldn't get in to the dr today so there goes another cycle with no help! I was all worked up to actually get moving on this ttc, was really upset when I couldn't get in
    Have calmed down now so this post won't be as angry/upset as it would have been at 8:30 this morning.
    So this cycle will just be us bd'ing and trying our best, then I booked to see my gp on July 22nd which will be about cd27 for me. I have been getting AF on day 30, so I will either already be pregnant, or at least it will give us time to get help before next cycle starts.
    Today was really hard to stay positive I had a good old cry this morning, then fell asleep watching a movie on the couch

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Cocoblue, they are gorgeous. Hope you are all doing well

AFM, expecting AF tomorrow theoretically, haven't felt any signs either way but that seems to be how AF arrives, unannounced. If no AF, will test Saturday since I 'apparently' O'd very late :-/ off to the geneticist tomorrow.....so expensive, hope he has something interesting to say :-/

Me -26 DH - 28.... TTC since April '14
    Last edited by Katvee; 01-07-2014 at 21:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    update after seeing the doc:

so he checked my cervix: it was closed - this is an inconclusive result but at least it wasn't open

I had a blood test to check for hcg - will do a repeat next monday.

So... a week of being very cautious and looking after myself while I await the comparison results...

have had no further bleeding since this morning, so hopefully a good sign...
    Jussi keep us updated. This is sounding all positive though. Fx you just had a miracle conception!!
    I will be VERY interested to know if your lil squirt was conceived before or after the af bleed. Your dating scan will help determine that when the time comes :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

jussi  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Lucky for us we're less than 10min from the main laboratory they want it delivered to. I don't know what DH would say if I told him to do it there haha. Apparently he has to ring ahead to let them know a sample is coming. Talk about awkward haha. We've formulated a plan, we'll wake up sat morning, have a shower, get dressed, I'll help him with his sample, leave him to get cleaned up while I go for a drive. I might have to steal DHs jacket that has an internal pocket though to keep it warm haha. I'm so impressed, he read the instructions! Woohoo. So we're on track for Saturday, hurrah!
    Sounds like you've got it under control. Let me know how you go xx

They suggest holding it between your thighs as you drive. Warmest part of you :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Hi everyone!

Quick update from me. On Thursday we were all set to deliver, and I mean paperwork all signed and both of us dressed for delivery when the doc came in and said he had some bad news. There were no NICU beds available in Melbourne!!! Apparently the night before seven babies had been delivered that all needed special care! If we did deliver and one or both babies needed special care, they may have needed to be transferred interstate. So we were sent home and told to wait!!

How bizarre!! I was in a state of shock and relief (I still didn't feel ready)

Friday we had an ultrasound, there wasn't much of a change in the babies. Babies were still measuring small and blood flow was still compromised in baby b.

Also two beds were still unavailable.

Saturday morning we went to hospital for a CTG scan. Apparently two beds had become available but a set of twins had just been born!! I was devastated! We had the scan and my obstetrician wasn't happy with the result, baby b was struggling. So he decided to admit me until beds became available. As he was saying this he got a call, beds had just become available!!! This was at 1.40pm. So by 2.30pm we were all set to deliver!!

It was such a scary experience! I was so nervous and squeezing DH's hand like crazy! He was so good, he kept talking and telling me jokes. The second I heard my baby cry, i felt such immense relief. Both babies came out beautifully and it was love at first sight. I still get tears thinking about it.

Imogen was born first weighing 2.1kg. She is so beautiful. She looks so much like her daddy and has the most peaceful temperament.

Xavier was next at 1.8kg. He is the feisty one. But what a fighter! He is so alert and a bit of a hungry hippo! He looks more like me

Both are doing so well. They are in special care but only because they can't suck feed for every feed.

Here is a photo of my little angels I'm so happy they are here. It was all worth it and I wouldn't change anything

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Our first birth !!!! Wow wow wow wow biggest congratulations what a struggle to get there but what a beautiful story. Glad everyone is doing good. Please keep us updated, would love to see bubbas grow xo great name choices too!
    Last edited by MrsTugs; 02-07-2014 at 14:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Cocoblue! How wonderful. They are just precious

Fingers crossed for you @jussi!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

jussi  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Cocoblue !

i had my 19 week scan today Love seeing bub and hearing the heartbeat.

my placenta is sitting right on my cervix. Explains the early bleeding so they are now monitoring me. Next scan isn't until 30 weeks unless they feel I need another.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CrumbleBee For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (05-07-2014)