Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @shrillan, blocked tubes so no choice but ivf after trying 2 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh. How frustrating. When do you start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kat usually if u O late, ur LP will be the same, so if u usually O cd14 and af cd28, then O cd30 would mean af cd44, if that makes sense. Not always accurate, and everyone not the same, but that's the usual science behind it

Riki sorry to hear that. Are you ready to cycle or still in testing phase?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsTugs it will def be worth it

AF did come at CD32. Getting a pattern now she's been 32 days for the last 2 months. Makes my life a lot easier.
    @riki my sister has a blocked tube too and did IVF. Fell preg first try and conceived naturally for her second. It's crazy! As the FS said perhaps one of her eggs floated over from the other ovary...I read this amazing article yesterday about a lady who conceived naturally after 20 years and multiple cycles of IVF and surrogacy babies. She now has almost 5 kids as she is 4 months along. should try and find the article. It's fascinating!
    Just found it : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...VF-mix-up.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky thanks definitely is encouraging. Will have a read now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    not sure what compelled me to poas at cd12 (when i should have been o'ing), but got this, first with IC and then with FRER. AF was only 12 days ago and very heavy so feeling confused and worried...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1403956862.298869.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1403956871.362105.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsTugs guess AF should be here in 3 days if I am not pregnant, my luteal phase was 9 days last cycle. Thinking I might go back on Vitex, AF was at least regular on it , so confusing! Looks like I did O as there has been a temp shift....in 2ww I guess :-)

Congrats on your BFP @jussi, so exciting!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Katvee For This Useful Post:

jussi  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wish this TTC thing was a lot easier. I think I'm CD 3 after a 24 day cycle and a short AF. Quietly hoping it was implantation bleeding, but I'm sure it's unlikely. I also wish there were easy ways to know why things weren't working. Like a quick pee in a cup that could tell you everything. Damn blood tests and semen analysis and ultrasounds. *sigh*. Have a pelvic USS booked for Thursday and have to get DH to do his SA this week. Bloody male though, hasn't read the instructions. Thought it was as simple as going in a cup. Which is is, except it has to be between 3-5 days or something since last ejaculation and the sample has to be delivered to a certain lab ASAP. He has no idea. Now he's saying he wants me to help him produce his sample, which is fine, but I've been away from him the last week and time wise it would've been better if he did it while I was away so we could go see the GP next weekend for results. Now I'll have to wait another week for results. Also, what lab doesn't open until 10am?! We can't even do the sample before DH goes to work during the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone doing their cycle at Monash IVF Melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I wish this TTC thing was a lot easier. I think I'm CD 3 after a 24 day cycle and a short AF. Quietly hoping it was implantation bleeding, but I'm sure it's unlikely. I also wish there were easy ways to know why things weren't working. Like a quick pee in a cup that could tell you everything. Damn blood tests and semen analysis and ultrasounds. *sigh*. Have a pelvic USS booked for Thursday and have to get DH to do his SA this week. Bloody male though, hasn't read the instructions. Thought it was as simple as going in a cup. Which is is, except it has to be between 3-5 days or something since last ejaculation and the sample has to be delivered to a certain lab ASAP. He has no idea. Now he's saying he wants me to help him produce his sample, which is fine, but I've been away from him the last week and time wise it would've been better if he did it while I was away so we could go see the GP next weekend for results. Now I'll have to wait another week for results. Also, what lab doesn't open until 10am?! We can't even do the sample before DH goes to work during the week!
    Totally agree, it would be so good if things were easy and quick! Good luck with your testing

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app