Thanks
    Reviews
    The more I look I think its an evap
    Bummerrr

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well maybe I've been temping wrong as I've been doing it about 6.30pm after work...do I need to do it in the morning?

I am almost thinking it too hard to temp lol. I just can't be bothered even though its only a few minutes out of my day. @MrsTugs, it's not really good at prediciting 'O' is it? Because by the time the dip happens is that too late to BD and catch the egg?

Maybe I'm better off using CM as my guide. I didn't find my opks too easy to understand either, but that's most likely due to my inconsistency with it. I think I'm putting up barriers because I'm impatient and it seems like Sept is so far away!

Love your work re DH @MrsTugs! My DH has been driving me a bit batty lately in terms of doing things around the house. I feel like there are so many things half done and I just want to complete it so it looks really nice come Spring. Looks like we won't be gardening this weekend as DH was supposed to finish off the garden bed and it's very unlikely he will do it today grrrr! Well at least I can paint the back fence by myself anyway. Also, we have a light in the kitchen which has three spotlight type things and he 'tried' to change the two broken ones and it never happened. So I'm there cooking with not much light at all (one bulb working)...thinking about calling a sparky tbh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Clucky temping is the only way you can confirm O (without a BT) so it is an invaluable source of information there. It won't tell you when you're going to O tho. It's utilised as proof you have caught, rather than helping you to time bd. the benefit is that over the few months you will see your "pattern" and it will help you time bd even more accurately than anything else can. So short term no, but long term definitely yes helpful.

Also with apps like FF it can help translate ur info so much better than we can. So it will predict based on info from perv months.

You HAVE to temp first thing in the morning - before moving. It also needs to be after 4 hrs uninterrupted sleep. Time of day needs to be consistent to within 30mins each day.
    Following these small few rules makes everything MUCH clearer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    That's a good thing,he will be around more by the sounds of it so that'll make getting pregnant a little easier than if he isn't there of course

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah hopefully. He had his initial fs appt now so we have a much better idea of what's to come :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That was very informative! Thanks @MrsTugs! I will switch to morning temping. Will start tomorrow. I see what you're saying re forming patterns. I have been using FF to enter the data. And you're right I should keep doing it as Sept will roll around and I'll be grateful then that I did it, so I can predict the day I 'O' better.

Thanks for the reassurance

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsTugs, looks like I'll have to get my bum into gear and get back to my early wake ups. CD28 today, AF should theoretically arrive Sunday. No confirmed O this month on OPK or FF

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katvee For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so im so impatient did another one...

Today a really faint line but I didn't have to squint

2 days evap line or faint positive will post pic if I work out how

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like something, book in to see ur gp.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

mzemjay  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af due 24th if it doesn't come will book in.. trying not to be excited but its hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like something to me mzemjay! Fingers crossed :-). AF should be arriving tomorrow, if not, should I even worry about POAS since there was no confirmed O this cycle? I'm thinking not as I don't have any IC's...what do you think ladies?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Katvee For This Useful Post:

mzemjay  (21-06-2014)