Closed Thread
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    I have already had a lot of testing done. I had that blood test ages ago, and I have had ultrasound recently as I had a mc, and got the all clear.
    I have had other investigative tests done(some not so pleasant!). I think I will wait until test day and then go from there
    Feeling positive so far
    Dr said the fact we got pregnant once is a good sign and DH shouldn't need testing however we won't rule it out.
    Last bd was day 19(Sunday) so hope that was enough. I think DH has run out of puff lol.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ah right. Hopefully you'll get your bfp in the near future.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'll be heading back to my Dr on the holidays too, no sign of o this month at CD26 and temps all over the place. Stopped taking Vitex on Friday, not sure if it's a good idea or not but I read a book that said vitex can delay or stop ovulation in some people, so I'm stopping it until ob appt on July 25th. Hopefully will have a BFP by then! @CluckyDuck you are right about the 'new car effect' lol. I guess we always look for what's on our mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Katvee I've heard voted can do strange things. Luckily it only did positive things for me. Unfortunately still wasn't enough to get us to our bfp.

Em, are you getting dh tested? When does your BT fall? Not too long to wait I hope.

Fibub, it will all just depend on what specifically they find. When you say you've already had testings done, do you know what exactly? Are you ovulating regularly?

Crafty, you poor thing that must have been so very difficult for you!! So glad everything appears fine now, and mum and bub are both safe again. Thank you for the warning xx

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

Afm, nothing interesting has happened really since last update. Still waiting for dh to get his testings done so we can get started with ivf. Cd1 for me today. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs. Yes I had the blood test to see if I ovulate and it was positive. I also was using the fertility monitor. Also I had the HyCoSy test which was awful to check my tubes were clear etc. have also had a couple of ultrasounds. I guess we will see by next Thursday if this cycle was successful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Katvee I've heard voted can do strange things. Luckily it only did positive things for me. Unfortunately still wasn't enough to get us to our bfp.

Em, are you getting dh tested? When does your BT fall? Not too long to wait I hope.

Fibub, it will all just depend on what specifically they find. When you say you've already had testings done, do you know what exactly? Are you ovulating regularly?

Crafty, you poor thing that must have been so very difficult for you!! So glad everything appears fine now, and mum and bub are both safe again. Thank you for the warning xx

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

Afm, nothing interesting has happened really since last update. Still waiting for dh to get his testings done so we can get started with ivf. Cd1 for me today. Sigh.
    You may have mentioned this but when does DH get back?hopefully soon

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah well, will see what the drs appointment brings. On a side note, for anyone that temps regularly, out of curiosity, do your temps everregularly go as low as 35.4-35.8? Mine seem to and I'm not sure how normal it is...

Last edited by Katvee; 18-06-2014 at 22:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just checked some old charts - my lows were about 35.4-35.8 and my highs were about 36.2-36.6.
    Everyone is different, so don't stress too much about the numbers themselves, just the pattern they bring :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    You may have mentioned this but when does DH get back?hopefully soon

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    He's actually back for "3weeks" at the moment, but this has quickly turned into "3months" and is now likely changing again (to who knows what!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't been temping long enough...but so far they are all from 36.8-37.58. Seems my temps are a bit higher. But, @MrsTugs is right, everyone is different

Hmm those were the days. Military and their change of plans and no real warning! Can't say I miss it. DH couldn't be a groomsman at his best mates wedding because he didn't know if he'd be called away or not. Annoyed a lot of people, but what can you do!?

AFM nothing totally exciting happening. Not a very eventful weekend planned either. Just gardening (hopefully it doesn't rain too much)!! My diet is going well. People at work have said I've lost weight. Amazing what two weeks of healthy eating and low carbs can do
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 19-06-2014 at 15:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I'm not sure my chart is providing a great pattern atm lol, my normal temp time is 5:30am and I've been very slack getting up so it's been between 6:30 and 7 and sometimes 5:30 but always after solid sleep...trying to be more motivated now. My weekend is finishing 160 report card comments, yay!