Closed Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Lovelies! Gosh I miss you all I am still really struggling with the hyperemesis and have done 3 hospy stints so far (2 in the past 2 weeks) and I've lost 11kg all up kind of feels like the longest pregnancy ever...can't wait for it to be over to be honest! We are also having to move house as the owner is selling on us..great timing So I'm almost 16 weeks and baby is looking fine. I've tried every medication I can and am now on steroids which I was really hesitant about but the OB in hospy was really good and went through all the risks with me so I am just hoping that they work.

Mrs Tugs so glad things are progressing along for you, hopefully you will be staring at that soon hun xo

Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Hi girls just checking in. I've hit the 3rd trimester as of today My little one is home sick with a cold, poor thing. So we will be having a home day. Hopefully I'll get some stuff done for his 4th birthday party next weekend.

I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles some of you are going through or are yet to go through to get your babies. I am really so blessed. Even though I've suffered a m/c I have been lucky enough to fall easily three times. You are all so strong and I hope it happens as soon as feasibly possible xxxx
    Wow Colbie I can't believe you are in the 3rd Trimester! Good luck for the next few weeks you have left, I hope it's all smooth sailing xo

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Hi everyone! I have some good news. I'm out of hospital. My little one is not head down but she's moved to be bottom down, so that will prevent cord prolapse even if I go into labour.

I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant with the twins and look like I'm about to burst.

Struggling to sleep because of heartburn so I'm on here at 2am!

My babies are on the small side so I have to have constant monitoring. This pregnancy has certainly been harder than I thought it would be, but it's all worth it.

We've almost finished setting up the nursery and the obstetrician has said that he wants to take the babies out by 35 weeks if they haven't arrived by then (because they're not growing much and my cervix is still very short)

Clucky September is not so far away. It'll be here before you know it.

Lys I'm sorry the docs are saying you have to go through something so permanent xx

MrsT have the docs said how long this journey will take? Do you think you may have twins?

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Congrats on making it this far along hun, loads of belly rubs for you and smooth sailing vibes as well xo
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Hi ladies!!! How are you all?!?
    sorry I haven't been around much but I don't really come on BH anymore I found it taking up so much time but I wanted to hop on and see how you all are and if there's been any new BFPs?? I haven't had a chance to look through the thread so update me with how you are all going?????

afm I'm 23weeks feeling great, bubs is perfect and healthy and growing nicely. Measuring 3 days ahead at my 20w scan. Getting lots of kicks and movement. Still don't know what we are having. I'm really unsure, sometimes I think girl but then I think boy.

Starting to to set the nursery up which is exciting. Got the cot and a new set if drawers plus a bookshelf.

Other than that just same old same old.
    Exciting hun, so glad this pregnancy is travelling well for you xo

That's about all I can manage at the moment ladies, my 3 are about to finish dinner and I must go throw them all in the bath, apologies if I missed anyone and all round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @headoverfeet - sorry to hear about your troubles so far. Hoping the rest of it pans out better for you. x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsTugs I see. Well it's good I've started doing temps now so I will roughly know what day I tend to O. In Sept I think I'll start up the OPKs then. Although I tend to think my CM is a good indicator also. Just going from this last cycle when I O'd I had CM day before and day of. I guess we will just be bding a few days before and after to be safe I feel so much more in control of my cycle now that I am temping. Although you can never really be that in control of it

So good to hear from you @headoverfeet! Sorry you are having a few complications. 11kg is a lot of weight! Hoping the steroids help

Interesting @Katvee. Learnt something new! I think when we are TTC I'll see preg ladies everywhere! Works a bit like when you get a new car, you notice that model more!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (20-06-2014),Katvee  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    HoF u poor thing that doesn't sound good. Hope you are doing better soon Hun xoxoxo

Clucky, sounds like ur I'm the right track with keeping yourself informed. Just don't forget to enjoy it also :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. had a scare last Thursday. Starting getting contractions at 25+5 and had to go to hospital (eventually got transferred in case baby came) had to have medication to stop the contractions and steroid injections in case she came early. So scary. The cause? A UTI I knew nothing about. No symptoms. I just thought I'd share this with you all as a reminder to get them to check for it often because you may have no symptoms. I've been a wreck since thinking I may lose the baby (they said her chances of survival wouldn't be so great) .everything is fine now but don't forget to get it checked x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Craftymamabris oh gosh that sounds so scary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hugs @Craftymamabris!!! What a huge fright. You poor thing. Glad it has turned around. Will def be mindful of this. Thank you for letting us all know.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, like a few others I have been silently observing the blog but haven't had too much time to get on CD 21 for me today so I guess I am officially in my tww.
    I have stopped using my fertility monitor mostly due to the cost of the test sticks. It was great to use though, just after so long I think about how much I have spent on those things!
    This cycle is my first without the monitor so have been bd'ing every second day since cd6. I think DH has hit his limit ;-)
    We both cut out caffeine this cycle substituting with decaf . I am going to call my gp today I think and make an appt for a fortnight from today. Either way, if I am pregnant I need to see her, and if I am not, I want to start doing something about it.
    Does anyone know what the first step might be for me? Might it be as simple as taking a pill? Who here has had to take fertility drugs?
    I will be testing on 26/6. Xo

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey @FiBub76. I'm in a similar position to you. I went and saw the GP a week or so ago and she has given me a pathology request to get hormone levels checked around CD20 and an ultrasound request for a general pelvic ultrasound. She also kindly gave me a pathology request for my DH to get a semen analysis done. Once we have the results we will decide what to do from there. I can't imagine they would just prescribe you drugs without doing some investigating first. Good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Hey @FiBub76. I'm in a similar position to you. I went and saw the GP a week or so ago and she has given me a pathology request to get hormone levels checked around CD20 and an ultrasound request for a general pelvic ultrasound. She also kindly gave me a pathology request for my DH to get a semen analysis done. Once we have the results we will decide what to do from there. I can't imagine they would just prescribe you drugs without doing some investigating first. Good luck
    I have already had a lot of testing done. I had that blood test ages ago, and I have had ultrasound recently as I had a mc, and got the all clear.
    I have had other investigative tests done(some not so pleasant!). I think I will wait until test day and then go from there
    Feeling positive so far
    Dr said the fact we got pregnant once is a good sign and DH shouldn't need testing however we won't rule it out.
    Last bd was day 19(Sunday) so hope that was enough. I think DH has run out of puff lol.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app