Closed Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I have some good news. I'm out of hospital. My little one is not head down but she's moved to be bottom down, so that will prevent cord prolapse even if I go into labour.

I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant with the twins and look like I'm about to burst.

Struggling to sleep because of heartburn so I'm on here at 2am!

My babies are on the small side so I have to have constant monitoring. This pregnancy has certainly been harder than I thought it would be, but it's all worth it.

We've almost finished setting up the nursery and the obstetrician has said that he wants to take the babies out by 35 weeks if they haven't arrived by then (because they're not growing much and my cervix is still very short)

Clucky September is not so far away. It'll be here before you know it.

Lys I'm sorry the docs are saying you have to go through something so permanent xx

MrsT have the docs said how long this journey will take? Do you think you may have twins?

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (02-06-2014),FiBub76  (01-06-2014),jussi  (31-05-2014),Katvee  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best with your bubs, hope they stay put for a few more weeks!

ive not been feeling great today. I'm 14 w 1 d . Vomited this morning and haven't been able to eat properly all day. Just has some tummy pains and (tmi) but the pear juice is finally working.. I've never been so bound up as I have been the last couple of weeks, tonight I had the opposite problem. But when I wiped there was some blood, spotting I guess. Now I'm worried about bub. My doc isn't on till Monday now. I've had spotting a fair bit before 12 weeks but I still stress. It's not a lot and not dark and no clots. I'm worried I've done too much now as I had to carry some stuff today as OH was busy.

Thanks for for letting me ramble ladies.

hope you are all well! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! It's been a while. I've had a tough 2 months so haven't had time to get on my 30yo brother had a stroke, my pa died and I'm 16w6d and had a bleed! So it's all been full on!

So sorry to hear about all the tough news some of you have been given. Fingers crossed for everyone. And those waiting till August/September, it really does fly by so get to know your bodies!

Crumble- get it checked...mine turned out to be a bleed from the placenta. I've been put on bed rest for a few days and have to have another scan soon. All good otherwise and much more at ease now I know what caused the bleed. Goodluck ps were due in the same month

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow, it was gone with one wipe and none at all the last four toilet breaks. But I'm a worry wart. I've been in bed pretty much ever since lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your brother and Pa too, how very stressful for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone. I just had a big read trying to catch up on everyone's journeys. As for me.....AF came
    Cd5 for me today. I have decided to stop using my fertility monitor, as it is just another expense to buy the test strips. My cycles are relatively regular, and last couple of cycles I have peaked on the same day, so I am thinking we will just bd every second day starting day 9or10 up to about day 20 or 22.
    DH is starting to feel a bit down about it all, which is a bit of a comfort to me, as at least I know we both are really wanting this desperately.
    I am thinking that is AF comes again, I will go straight to my gp and ask her what I can start doing...she wanted me to wait a couple more cycles but I don't want to wait any longer
    Did any of you make diet changes etc when trying to conceive? Did your docs or fs suggest changes? Getting impatient for this now

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CrumbleBee View Post
    I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow, it was gone with one wipe and none at all the last four toilet breaks. But I'm a worry wart. I've been in bed pretty much ever since lol.
    Try not to get too stressed x I would be the same though I just know it. Rest lots. Stay off your feet if you can x

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CrumbleBee View Post
    Yeah mine was only 3 wipes then gone too. I panicked but my doc reassured me she said nothing to worry about but good to know we need to follow through for the rest of the pregnancy another thing my doc asked before we knew what it was is was it bleeding from front or back cos as she said could be a pile (sorry for tmi) and nothing to stress about! just relax and rest and all will be good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lots of talking yay for so many updates!! :-)

Good to see everyone's scary stories seem to have righted themselves.

Nothing much going on here, can't really ttc when your hubby lives interstate haha... Haven't started the tests for ivf yet, will be waiting until I get the go ahead from DH as to whether his work will cover our costs or not. If they won't, I'll get started but if they will then I'll have to wait and see what procedure is.
    No timeframe yet because that's what all the tests etc will determine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Coco it's not long now!!! Can't wait to see photos of your beautiful twin baby bears I know-Sept will come by so fast!! I am getting to know my body before. Keeping a close eye on my cycles. Taking Vitex (when I remember and also pre-conception vits). I just bought a basal thermometer so will be starting that from the next AF.

Babymakers, so sorry to hear of your sad news

My SIL also had a bit of bleeding early in her twin pregnancy but it was the placentas rubbing against eachother. I would definitely feel like I would have to get it checked even if it was a small show. Just to calm my nerves.

My sister's best friend just found out she's 10 weeks pregnant. Her second. We saw her this morning and she said she went to a psychic who told her she was pregnant which she profusely said no, no, no to. Anyway, she worked out she would've only been a couple of days pregnant AMAZING!!! The psychic also told her, her sister would overlap with pregnancy too (that'll be her first). So we'll see if that comes true. Very interesting indeed.