Closed Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been temping since Jan with a few breaks of a few weeks...FF predicted ovulation last cycle but I'm a bit sceptical since my cycles are all over the shop...hopefully this cycle will be it!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ahh well if ur temping you should be able to see for yourself which day is O. Any confusion feel free to post your charts here :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had no idea they could do that kind of thing mrst and I'm thrilled that exists! Do they know when youre likely to undergo the procedure to collect your eggs?

Crumble that's such good news!!

Saw my BFF last night. Her belly is getting bigger every day. She only has 9 weeks of work left. Gosh it goes so fast!

Afm for af yesterday. I think the vitex has helped shorten my cycle a bit. It's 31 days which, if I did o when I think I did, my lp was 16 days so that's a lot longer than before. I think I'm o'ing earlier

Temping is an idea that I keep going back and forth with. It seems very accurate which is awesome as the cm way can be a bit confusing I reckon
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 25-05-2014 at 11:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sneaking in

Some might remember me from earlier days of the thread...

Just wanted to say MrsT, best of luck with the ICSI. Do they know when they will be scheduling you for Egg collection? I have been reading your ttc diary on here and following your posts and wish you the best of luck Hun. It must be hard having your hubby away for such a long period of time too. big hugs.

For those of you who were following our ttc story - well, Dh and I have been told definitely no more babies, so we ended up having to talk to two gynos.

Despite my gp pushing us to go for permanent sterilisation the gynos were rather hesitant (due to my age) so the gyno who will be performing the op asked me to see a colleague of his. So, they have both agreed that it's the only option for me to have a tubal ligation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lys does that mean there's a chance for reversal down the line, if it's ever a possibility you could have more kids? I know your body's been through so much, I hope there's no more issues for you in the future xo

Clucky we aren't even close to that yet. There's still a few months of testing and planning before actually starting to cycle. I was really hoping to start in maybe Sept-ish but it really will all depend on DHs work schedule. Kinda need two to tango! Lol...

In saying that, with our Bali trip over Christmas I want to be out of the first trimester before holiday (I just know I'm gonna get bad morning sickness!!!), so if we aren't ready to cycle by sept we will probs wait til jan before starting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lys I feel for you! Seems like theres many opinions flying around from the medical professionals. I hope the best decision is made and maybe one day you can TTC again?

MrsT I see what you're saying. Two to tango Well, looks like you have good plans in place for either way before and after Bali! Well, hopefully DH will be back for Sept. You and I will be going through different journeys at that time. But a first for both of us. I've loved reading the support everyone gives eachother. So it'll be great having that very soon when I'm trying to work out my symptoms and opks hehe
    I think I'll be struck down with ms too! Runs in my family from my granny, to mum to sister...Really don't think I'll be escaping it!!!

Watching one born every minute season 5! It's brilliant. Makes me clucky though arghhh wish we could TTC now. I can't wait for Sept! That's it, as soon as Sept comes no more effing waiting. I'm sick of waiting for all these events to pass. I don't care about my friend's wedding in Jan. There's always going to be something. She'll be disappointed that I can't drink but, there's more important things to think about now. BABIES!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lys does that mean there's a chance for reversal down the line, if it's ever a possibility you could have more kids? I know your body's been through so much, I hope there's no more issues for you in the future xo

Clucky we aren't even close to that yet. There's still a few months of testing and planning before actually starting to cycle. I was really hoping to start in maybe Sept-ish but it really will all depend on DHs work schedule. Kinda need two to tango! Lol...

In saying that, with our Bali trip over Christmas I want to be out of the first trimester before holiday (I just know I'm gonna get bad morning sickness!!!), so if we aren't ready to cycle by sept we will probs wait til jan before starting.
    Are you cheating on us MrsTugs?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Are you cheating on us MrsTugs?!?
    Lol Jessy this is my original family; I'm a fairly new recruit to the pumpkins if you remember :-P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT the way they are going to perform the tubal ligation means there's no way it can be reversed. I had a salpingectomy (most part of my tube removed due to ectopic pg) they are thinking it's best to do that on the other side. The only way I could possibly get pregnant after that would be through ivf.

Hoping your testing doesn't take long and you can get into cycling xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx everything works out for you one way it another Lys