Closed Thread
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 1010
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    521
    Thanked
    155
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Fi - For the most part I managed to hold off till AF arrived each month. When she was a day late on THE month, I pulled out a ClearBlue Digital. I cannot explain the feeling of seeing the word itself on the test. There is no denying the result
    Yeah two cycles ago approx I tested the day AF was due and got the two lines Unfortunately 1 week later the result was very different but I am still very optimistic as it means I CAN get pregnant I also used a digital I am dying to test but won't do it until next week on wed as AF should be due then. Fingers crossed.


    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

    LouLaa  (20-05-2014)

  3. #422
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    521
    Thanked
    155
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    An update from me. I'm 15 weeks and finally getting some energy back! Nausea has subsided too thank goodness. We had the NIPT or 'Harmony' blood test (I was high risk) and NT scan. Baby is growing well and we found out is a healthy little BOY
    Congratulations that is very exciting news
    Has anyone on here had an amnio test? I am worried they will want it due to my age I will be high risk when I am pregnant.


    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

    LouLaa  (20-05-2014)

  5. #423
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    489
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Congratulations that is very exciting news
    Has anyone on here had an amnio test? I am worried they will want it due to my age I will be high risk when I am pregnant.


    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    They will now offer the NIPT before even considering an amino. It's non invasive and much high accuracy than the NT alone. Just a simple blood test which detects baby's DNA. Its sent to the USA and results are back within 2 weeks.

    My risk went from 1:94 to 1:10,000

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

    FiBub76  (20-05-2014)

  7. #424
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    489
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Yeah two cycles ago approx I tested the day AF was due and got the two lines Unfortunately 1 week later the result was very different but I am still very optimistic as it means I CAN get pregnant I also used a digital I am dying to test but won't do it until next week on wed as AF should be due then. Fingers crossed.


    Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's right, I forgot

    Fingers crossed this is your month! xxx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

    FiBub76  (20-05-2014)

  9. #425
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked
    501
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe it's a blessing so I can take my frolic acid that much longer jaha

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (20-05-2014)

  11. #426
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,931
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked
    4,460
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    An update from me. I'm 15 weeks and finally getting some energy back! Nausea has subsided too thank goodness. We had the NIPT or 'Harmony' blood test (I was high risk) and NT scan. Baby is growing well and we found out is a healthy little BOY
    Big congrats. Must have been a hard little while waiting for those results, glad everything is okay. Not cheap that Harmony unfortunately huh :-(

  12. #427
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,931
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked
    4,460
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    When is your FS appt? Tomorrow?
    Thursday, so two more days!!!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    clucky_duck  (21-05-2014)

  14. #428
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,931
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked
    4,460
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Maybe it's a blessing so I can take my frolic acid that much longer jaha
    That frolic acid of yours sounds very fun and carefree :-P

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    clucky_duck  (21-05-2014),FiBub76  (20-05-2014),Katvee  (20-05-2014),LouLaa  (20-05-2014),OIC  (21-05-2014),Shrillian  (20-05-2014)

  16. #429
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    489
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Big congrats. Must have been a hard little while waiting for those results, glad everything is okay. Not cheap that Harmony unfortunately huh :-(
    Not cheap at all and apparently it has come down in price! Yikes!

    Thank you hunny xx

  17. #430
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    0
    We've started telling family and friends about our lil bundle.. now we have the scan photos it's a bit exciting :-) Our parents and siblings have known for a while though.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrumbleBee For This Useful Post:

    clucky_duck  (21-05-2014),Katvee  (20-05-2014),LouLaa  (22-05-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies
    By Calstar in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 20-05-2014, 20:01
  2. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #2
    By MrsTugs in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 24-03-2014, 09:56
  3. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps!
    By jussi in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 29-01-2014, 15:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!