Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Crumble I expect I'll cry each time too lol

Fi, that sounds like the right ones :-)
    Yep I will definitely cry!!!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im a bit devo as I can't ttc now ladies! I have a full on hens weekend I've committed to in sept so there would be no point going if I can't stay up late because of first trimester fatigue and two if I couldn't drink gahhh why does it have to be then and such a big one. If it was here in Perth for one night I'd say screw it. But it's a long weekend in Sydney abs she's one of my bffs...god damn it!!! We just booked flights to Brisbane and then flying down to melb in Oct/nov to see fam who we haven't seen dor two years. Dhs side and I wanted a bfp for it. Well we will see what happens there. Even if I got a bfp in sept after the hens, it'd be too early to tell them in late October boooohoo so annoyed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't been posting. How is everyone going?

Clucky I hope you do start TTC soon! It's pretty awesome once the decision is made.

MrsT how's your journey going? I hope it's not much longer.

As for me I'm 29 weeks and 3 days with my boy/girl twins. I've had a bit of a scare. My scan on Friday showed my cervix is only 5mm in length and baby a is footling breech which means her feet are trying to kick my cervix open. This means there is great risk of going into early labour. But more problematic is that when baby is footling breech, her cord can also come out, which means her oxygen supply can stop immediately and I'd need to go in for an immediate emergency c section. So I'm now admitted into hospital and on bed rest until bubs arrive or until baby a flips and turns head down!

Missing sleeping at home with hubby and miss my furry babies. But otherwise doing well.

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh Coco...hugs!!

Fingers crossed someone gets their head down so you can go home for a bit.

Had you managed to get their room ready?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katvee View Post
    Hmmm not sure on folic acid, I take 5.8mg (prescription+elevit) and have been since Jan but I have a neural tube defect, so I'm super concerned about passing it on. How accurate with period prediction/ovulation have any of you found Fertility friend?
    Vety accurate for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katvee View Post
    Me too Crumble. On a side note, I'm 6dpo and feel no different, expecting BFN. @MrsTugs I love drop dead Fred, he is awesome!
    Positive thoughts Katvee!! Xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

Katvee  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Im a bit devo as I can't ttc now ladies! I have a full on hens weekend I've committed to in sept so there would be no point going if I can't stay up late because of first trimester fatigue and two if I couldn't drink gahhh why does it have to be then and such a big one. If it was here in Perth for one night I'd say screw it. But it's a long weekend in Sydney abs she's one of my bffs...god damn it!!! We just booked flights to Brisbane and then flying down to melb in Oct/nov to see fam who we haven't seen dor two years. Dhs side and I wanted a bfp for it. Well we will see what happens there. Even if I got a bfp in sept after the hens, it'd be too early to tell them in late October boooohoo so annoyed
    Bummer

We initially wanted to try a year before we did but ended up waiting due to an overseas wedding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fi - For the most part I managed to hold off till AF arrived each month. When she was a day late on THE month, I pulled out a ClearBlue Digital. I cannot explain the feeling of seeing the word itself on the test. There is no denying the result

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah we had to put ttc on hold so we could be able to have our Christmas family trip to Bali. Not that it ended up mattering - we found out about our infertility at the same time that we were going to stop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    An update from me. I'm 15 weeks and finally getting some energy back! Nausea has subsided too thank goodness. We had the NIPT or 'Harmony' blood test (I was high risk) and NT scan. Baby is growing well and we found out is a healthy little BOY

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (20-05-2014),Katvee  (20-05-2014),MrsTugs  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yeah we had to put ttc on hold so we could be able to have our Christmas family trip to Bali. Not that it ended up mattering - we found out about our infertility at the same time that we were going to stop.
    When is your FS appt? Tomorrow?