Closed Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been getting minor ...well it feels like heart palpatations the last few days. I have read they are common during pregnancy but there is no way, even if I have o'd that I would be having symptoms yet(fertility monitor only peaked on Wednesday)....it is slightly unsettling though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    22 weeks wow over half way congrats hun xo

Nothing much to report here either. I have our initial fs appt on thurs which I have to go to alone cos DH is away for business indefinitely.......
    We are hoping to be able to start our first ivf cycle in about 4 months, but it all depends on DHs schedule, he may not be back by then. I'm hoping worst case they can freeze some of his swimmers (he's able to fly home for short periods of time).
    Oh jeez. I hope he can make it back in time or like you said they can freeze the swimmers. I don't know too much about IVF but it should be successful yes? Hope so I've been hanging out for your BFP a couple more months of waiting isn't so bad. Just put some money away for baby things and maybe even stuff you need to do before baby comes -trust me there is always something. I just calculated how much baby shower is going to cost me ( for minimal food and seats etc as I don't have many) -$350. I was a bit shocked. So just focus on that for now. How are you going with your partner being away so much?are you keeping busy?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's died a bit in here hasn't it! Seems like when the girls got their bfps they left which is disappointing.
    Good to hear you're feeling better hun xo
    I still read and am interested to see how everyone is getting on. I thought I was being respectful by not posting about my pregnancy in a TTC thread...

I was part of another forum when I had my first child and it was quite natural for ladies to move on to 'due in' threads.

Please don't think we've all deserted you! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    22 weeks wow over half way congrats hun xo

Nothing much to report here either. I have our initial fs appt on thurs which I have to go to alone cos DH is away for business indefinitely.......).
    Indefinitely?! Oh hunny, how are you both feeling about that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No this is a group thread so everyone should feel welcome!! We have other threads we can feel sorry for ourselves in lol it's not like boasting or anything!! Trust me when I say it's amazing to hear all your success stories :-D

It's really not easy with him being away but I'll be honest, it gets easier. I have my bad days, my "woe is me" days but heck who doesn't!! In general the time usually goes quicker than expected... I just watch lots of movies lol and become a crazy lady with my two cats :-P

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Craftymamabris  (20-05-2014),FiBub76  (18-05-2014),LouLaa  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry I haven't been posting. How is everyone going?

Clucky I hope you do start TTC soon! It's pretty awesome once the decision is made.

MrsT how's your journey going? I hope it's not much longer.

As for me I'm 29 weeks and 3 days with my boy/girl twins. I've had a bit of a scare. My scan on Friday showed my cervix is only 5mm in length and baby a is footling breech which means her feet are trying to kick my cervix open. This means there is great risk of going into early labour. But more problematic is that when baby is footling breech, her cord can also come out, which means her oxygen supply can stop immediately and I'd need to go in for an immediate emergency c section. So I'm now admitted into hospital and on bed rest until bubs arrive or until baby a flips and turns head down!

Missing sleeping at home with hubby and miss my furry babies. But otherwise doing well.

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MrsT I know exactly what it's like to be away from DH for long periods hun! Lots of cuddles with the fur babies, movies and catching up with friends is the best medicine I think. The army 'wags' really bonded when our partners were away. Sounds like at least your DH is still in the country so not as bad as it could be? I always try and look on the bright side of things. Hopefully they can freeze his sperm. Maybe there will be an AWESOME bfp for Christmas? Or earlier

I did think the bare minimum would be 1 month of folic acid. Do you think it's bad if I start TTC next month before the one month? I mean I do eat a lot of green vegies and take other multivitamins with folic acid before this, just not as high a dose.

Oh Coco I'm glad you're on bed rest then! What a fright. I am so clueless about cervix shortening etc. There's so much to learn! Do you have to be on anything to prevent your cervix getting thinner?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Oh MrsT I know exactly what it's like to be away from DH for long periods hun! Lots of cuddles with the fur babies, movies and catching up with friends is the best medicine I think. The army 'wags' really bonded when our partners were away. Sounds like at least your DH is still in the country so not as bad as it could be? I always try and look on the bright side of things. Hopefully they can freeze his sperm. Maybe there will be an AWESOME bfp for Christmas? Or earlier

I did think the bare minimum would be 1 month of folic acid. Do you think it's bad if I start TTC next month before the one month? I mean I do eat a lot of green vegies and take other multivitamins with folic acid before this, just not as high a dose.

Oh Coco I'm glad you're on bed rest then! What a fright. I am so clueless about cervix shortening etc. There's so much to learn! Do you have to be on anything to prevent your cervix getting thinner?
    Hmmm not sure on folic acid, I take 5.8mg (prescription+elevit) and have been since Jan but I have a neural tube defect, so I'm super concerned about passing it on. How accurate with period prediction/ovulation have any of you found Fertility friend?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katvee For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Clucky just remember our parents never did all this pre ttc blood tests, folate, no cheese blah blah blah and we turned out just fine. It pays to know the facts, but we can't let them dictate us either.

Coco sorry about your complications. There's so many more possible problems with multiples hey :-( hopefully this all plays out best case scenario for you xo enjoy the rest at any rate!

Afm, just 4 more days til my first fs appt!! Seems like it's come on real quick after such a drawn out wait lol. It IS good that DH is just a $80 flight away, but I just wish he was home!! I'm sure we can work something out where he can duck home to get started, even if it means utilising the freezer.
    Last edited by MrsTugs; 18-05-2014 at 21:42.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (18-05-2014),LouLaa  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post

I am sure you will be fine to ttc straight away. The one month thing is a guide, and yes it's true, no one used to know about all the things we need to be careful of now.....although it is good to be aware
    I am officially in my 1 1/2 week wait......haha I wasn't kind enough to give DH two weeks off lol, just incase I o'd late ;-)
    Bit of an upset tummy this morning, but I have to go to work as one of our receptionists has given her resignation and is being told to finish up after her shift today!!! ( I might have to work back to cover if she wants to leave straight away).
    I will be heading off to buy some pregnancy tests this coming weekend ready for next week on wed...POAS day What brands do/did you all use. I used first response last time when I did get the bfp.
    Have a good day everyone x

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app